Resource icon

Cars Formula V10 2000-2005 Seasons Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ft5fTL submitted a new resource:

Formula V10 2000-2005 Seasons Mod - Formula One 00-05 seasons based performance update for Automobilista.

I made this for private usage to having a championship career series from 2000 to 2005 but i decided to share if there is someone looking for something like this.
Features:
5 Seasons with minor modification to the hdv file (via upgrades.ini) of the V10 car for simulating the differences per season (drag-draft and downforce)
5 New engine files with different power curves based to real life data....

Read more about this resource...

love this idea but it makes a couple incorrect assumptions about the baseline. the only one im certain of is listed horsepower is whp & not bhp. the other i cant prove but i dont think it simulates fw24 aero. my guess is its much closer to peak power & downforce figures for the era

That is correct. I assumed the default Formula V10 car was an 2001 car. I modified the aero but its not that different from the stock one. Just some little buffs on downforce and little nerfs to drag because of the complex wings, winglets, turning vanes etc. that cars get on the latter stage on V10 era (and because of that some little adjusments to the draft effect) for the laptimes.

yeah, its def not 2001 & i dont think its even 2002. BHP works out to 900+ any way i can figure & combined w/ the laptimes ive seen, grip is extremely high as well.

im not sure why the revs peak where they do; i figured maybe an engine limitation, but at any rate it doesnt match bmw in 2001 or 2002 & further plays into my belief its a generic v10 monster, not a simulation of any specific car or even season (MAYBE a mega-2002 spec?).

Guys,

Can someone please check i install this into AMS but when i pick any of the years i want to race eg V10 00, no cars show up in any of the years ?

I looked at the series file and the .veh files and it looks ok ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks all...

Ok, for those who are having problems with this: the cockpit preference option is missing in the mod upgrade.ini files. Just copy that section (cockpit preference - arms on/off) from the original upgrade.ini file and paste it to the mod upgrade.ini files and you'll be set.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back