• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Cars Formula V10 2000-2005 Seasons Mod 1.1

Formula One 00-05 seasons based performance update for Automobilista.

1. Ft5fTL

Ft5fTL

Ratings:
    +5
    Ft5fTL submitted a new resource:

Formula V10 2000-2005 Seasons Mod - Formula One 00-05 seasons based performance update for Automobilista.

Read more about this resource...

• Love Love x 1
  2. yusupov

yusupov

Ratings:
    +147
    love this idea but it makes a couple incorrect assumptions about the baseline. the only one im certain of is listed horsepower is whp & not bhp. the other i cant prove but i dont think it simulates fw24 aero. my guess is its much closer to peak power & downforce figures for the era

3. Ft5fTL

Ft5fTL

Ratings:
    +5
    That is correct. I assumed the default Formula V10 car was an 2001 car. I modified the aero but its not that different from the stock one. Just some little buffs on downforce and little nerfs to drag because of the complex wings, winglets, turning vanes etc. that cars get on the latter stage on V10 era (and because of that some little adjusments to the draft effect) for the laptimes.

4. yusupov

yusupov

Ratings:
    +147
    yeah, its def not 2001 & i dont think its even 2002. BHP works out to 900+ any way i can figure & combined w/ the laptimes ive seen, grip is extremely high as well.

im not sure why the revs peak where they do; i figured maybe an engine limitation, but at any rate it doesnt match bmw in 2001 or 2002 & further plays into my belief its a generic v10 monster, not a simulation of any specific car or even season (MAYBE a mega-2002 spec?).

5. rakesh27

rakesh27

Ratings:
    +5
    Guys,

Can someone please check i install this into AMS but when i pick any of the years i want to race eg V10 00, no cars show up in any of the years ?

I looked at the series file and the .veh files and it looks ok ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks all...

6. Ft5fTL

Ft5fTL

Ratings:
    +5
    It looks like i made a mistake. Will publish an update shortly.

7. Ft5fTL

Ft5fTL

Ratings:
    +5
  8. Jefferson Junior

Jefferson Junior

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, mate!

Can you do an update? After latest Reiza's updates, the mod don't work.

Thank you!