• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins Formula Ultimate 2017 Skin Pack 1.0

Fantasy ;) 2017 skin pack

1. pebz

pebz

Ratings:
    +897
    pebz submitted a new resource:

Formula Ultimate 2017 Skin Pack - Fantasy ;) 2017 skin pack

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. xXaXiXx

xXaXiXx

Ratings:
    +28
    Where i can find the series files?

3. Alvarejo

Alvarejo

Ratings:
    +0
    Awesome job man. Thanks for the upload.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

4. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo

Ratings:
    +258
    In the "4096 Size" folder.

5. xXaXiXx

xXaXiXx

Ratings:
    +28
    Ok, i found them.

6. Lazarou

Lazarou

Ratings:
    +1,015
    Nor sure if this will help anyone else but if you want to use your Formula Ultimate setups with the F1 2017 series just change the following line in setup file in your documents (see path).

Path C:\Users\Name\Documents\Automobilista\userdata\Name\Settings\Track name

I made a copy and renamed it so I can use it in both series.

Open the setup file with notepad
    Change this line at the top VehicleClassSetting="F-Ultimate"
    To this VehicleClassSetting="F1-2017"
    And save

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. roby13

roby13

Ratings:
    +50
    looks great to me!

8. mungopark

mungopark

Ratings:
    +100
    hi,

thanks for your great skins!:)

i just have one question: i tried to put the martini logo on the backside of the rearwing (for personal use only), too. works well, but when racing on a track which offers drs zones, the wing does not open. did i miss anything? i just altered the Massa19DRS00.dds and the Massa19DRS01.dds. can you help me?

9. speedracer1893

speedracer1893

Ratings:
    +592
    DRS00.dds and DRS01.dss have the correct Alpha channels? They are different!

• Like Like x 1
  10. mungopark

mungopark

Ratings:
    +100
    thanks. mixed up the layers.

11. Ralonso

Ralonso

Ratings:
    +0
    Great work! Sadly I do not understand WHERE and HOW exactly you need to put the files into which dir of the game, to install them propperly! Any help? Thank you!

12. pebz

pebz

Ratings:
    +897
    Unzip the archive... Open the 4096 size folder and then copy & paste the Automobilista folder to your Steam directory usually found in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common

13. Ralonso

Ralonso

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you, Man!! I got it!! WOW!! Who needs more, now to get the F1 2017 Season off!!! GREAT!!

14. Halacson

Halacson

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi pebz, thank you for your stunning work. Great quality and the series icon is very useful. I have a request though. Can you change the yellow of the Renault RS17 to a more saturated color? Just like last year's RS16, this year's car also has a vibrant yellow color, shining yellow in direct sunlight and somewhat orange in lowlight. Here are a few pictures for reference. Cheers!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. mungopark

mungopark

Ratings:
    +100
    have an issue on certain tracks with this mod. for example, i get a ram and cpu usage warning when racing on kansai track. game runs smoothly, though. no framerate issues, but the warning shows up as soon as i leave the pits and does not disappear. on other tracks, the warning does not show up.
    game wants me to reduce graphic settings or number of ai. did that without effect, the warning is always there. noticed the problem on two tracks yet (spielberg and kansai). i still can play without performance issues, but this warning on top of the screen is annoying. any clue?

16. Zzzany

Zzzany

Ratings:
    +0
    Is this the skin pack of WCP-Series?

17. Frapp Lee

Frapp Lee

Ratings:
    +22
    Thank you for sharing your work - great job.

I'm having a small problem with this mod. I doesn't work for me with stock tracks, only second party tracks. The track progress bar loads completely, but game crashes before entering the garage. It doesn't generate a trace file either.

Any help solving this issue would be greatly appreciated - Thank you.

FraPP!!!

18. Frapp Lee

Frapp Lee

Ratings:
    +22
    Got it sorted - I had to add "StockV8" to the track GDB file that wasn't loading (InterlagosGP17) and, I had to add ReizaGP17 to the other tracks that weren't loading. So... I guess that the GDB file should read like this for any track that you want to use (????) Filter Properties = StockV8 ReizaGP17 *.

Thought I'd post in case anyone else is having a similar issue.

FraPP!!!