1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Formula Trucks @ Silverstone - Fri 6 March 2015

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Track: Silverstone (Download)

Please sign up nice and early as it encourages others to sign up, and we are then more likely to get a good grid. Honk honk mother truckers! If you sign up, please try your best to be present at the event.

Races will have a standing start.

Race 1
    19:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
    Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 minutes)

Leave the server and take a different truck for race 2!

Race 2
    Practice: 20:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 20:10 GMT
    Warm up: 20:20 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 2 : 20:25 GMT (20 minutes)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Auto-Clutch available only.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and the person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

If in the races you need to pit, see the PIT STOP GUIDE.

Please tag me @@Nox so I don't miss your sign up.

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs, see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
    1. Andrew James
    2. Fabio Rodrigues
    3. Jarek Kostowski
    4. Srinath Sundareswaran [MAYBE]
    5. Alex Walder
    6. Matthew Bailey
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  2. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

I tried a few laps in Silverstone, and it was GLORIOUS!. @Nox , please sign me up!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Quas

Staff Premium Member

Not a huge fan of Silverstone, but who knows, this event might make me one.
    Sign me up, please @Nox . With 6 events i think i'm taking full advantage of RD's servers this week. Don't tell Bram or he'll raise my premium fees :D;).
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. Nox

Staff Premium Member

I agree with you about Silverstone, but when I was testing it was quite flowing and fun so I am looking forward to it now.
  5. Sri Sri

Sri Sri
    Premium Member

Put me up as a maybe...I haven't migrated yet as I no longer use the email address with which I bought the game...Will shoot an email to Reiza and hopefully my code would arrive in time for me to participate
  6. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen

@Nox Babysitting for me this Friday...
    Otherwise I would have joined!
    Have fun all☺
  7. @Nox Please sign me up for the second race of the night :) done some racing with RD about a year ago on RACE07 and thought I might get back into racing in the clubs again!
  8. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Hi Alex, welcome back!! There have been some changes to how we run our clubs since you last raced.

"This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs, see here. You can upgrade your account here. "

Hope to see you on track soon!!
  9. @Nox oh ok, well didn't see that lol :p I will get myself a premium membership sorted out then! The fees seem very reasonable though so I have no problem at all in paying as long as it makes for some exciting racing, theres just something about racing with actual people that is so much more fun than racing AI no matter how good they are!
    • Like Like x 2
  10. @Nox right, I got a months membership just to see if I will have the time to carry on racing but for now can you please enter me for that race on friday, I will only be able to attend the second one though I think. Are there practice servers open 24/7?
  11. Nox

Staff Premium Member

I have a public server up, but it's not got Silverstone on it. I'll pop the practice server up a day or so before the event (got to think about having another instance of FTrucks available, I think, so we can have 2 servers up at a time).

Thanks for going Premium!!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. great, thank you :)
  13. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi
    Pheripheral consumer Premium Member

No way: this time i can't.
    Have fun. See you for the next ;)
    • Love Love x 1
  14. Matt

Premium Member

5:30AM on a Saturday morning... :coffee::coffee::coffee: I'll try for the first race, but might only make the second hehe
  15. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Server is up
  16. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Sorry to make the grid smaller, but I don't think I'll make it today. Recovering from some work at the dentist yesterday and the medication makes me drowsy; not really feeling up to sim racing today and the attention it requires. Have fun, I enjoyed this combo when testing.
  17. Quas

Staff Premium Member

I'll skip this one too then, haven't practiced much for sundays league race yet.
    Hopefully we'll get the numbers back up next event.
    Sorry chaps, see you tomorrow in the Minis.
  18. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen

Babysitting canceled. I jump in and stay calm.
  19. sorry, turns out I can't make it to the second race this time :( I will be sure to join the nect race though!
  20. Matt

Premium Member

Was fun, pitty I didn't add more fuel and had to retire early. Rookie mistake.