1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Formula Trucks @ Interlagos - Fri 24 April 2015

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Track: Interlagos

Please sign up nice and early as it encourages others to sign up, and we are then more likely to get a good grid.

Races will have a formation lap and rolling start. Let's see how it goes. I can always change it for race 2 if it doesn't suit us better.

Race 1
    19:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
    Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 minutes)

Leave the server and take a different truck for race 2!

Race 2
    Practice: 20:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 20:10 GMT
    Warm up: 20:20 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 2 : 20:25 GMT (20 minutes)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Auto-Clutch available only.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and the person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

If in the races you need to pit, see the PIT STOP GUIDE.

Please tag me @Nox so I don't miss your sign up.

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs, see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
    1. Calum McLure
    2. Andreas Scholz
    3. Bram Hengeveld
    4. Davy Vandevenne
    5. Pär Öqvist
    6. Anestis Genidounias
    7. Jarek Kostowski
    8. Sam Smith
    9. Oscar Hardwick
    10. Anders Nilsson
    11. Jake Cooper
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  2. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

Moving department at work in a couple of weeks which probably means I won't be working Fridays so should be able to race these(assuming other people sign up :whistling:)
  3. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen

I have a cold but should be okay by Friday, so let's do this!
    @Nox (it's a sign up)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Sign me up mother truckers!
  5. I should be in time for this.
    I'm in.
  6. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen

7. May try this one. I don´t threat I mean promise anything.
  8. Sign me up please :)
  9. Quas

Staff Premium Member

Sign me up, please.
  10. Nice sneaky signup. But yes I think I will be able to make this one :)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi
    Pheripheral consumer Premium Member

Sorry, but i can't...
  12. Server is set for Istanbul? But it loads Sao Paolo but got thrown out for some mismatch error.
  13. Nox

Staff Premium Member

14. Sky

Painter of Things Premium Member

oh i'm signed up for the friday clio series, otherwise i'd be signed up for this
  15. What times should be somewhat competitive? Is AI at 100 % a good guide line or do I need AI at 120 % :)
  16. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Par, we're all different skill levels, so no matter your pace you should have a battle somewhere down the grid. It's not about winning, remember (although that is nice!).
  17. Well I have no plans of winning at all just curious what times these trucks do as I never drive them
  18. Hmm have a bit of a problem. It looks like you need the steam version to get the last patch. Would I need to repurchase or could you get a key to use for steam?
  19. Nox

Staff Premium Member

You can get a key; I think it's on their website, or contact them
  20. Yes found it. Almost in now just some interlagos.tdf mismatch when joining the server.

Tried the FC. 2.00.1. Lightest truck gain in the curvy bits and loose on the straight big difference.
    As for the trackmap can it do more then show the trackmap? I tried some of the hotkeys on the ini file but they don´t seem to do anything. I am not sure what the vk key is?
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015