• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Formula Trucks Getting an Update!

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Nox, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Nox

Nox
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,323
    From Reiza's Facebook page today:

"It´s a great day with the release of GSC Extreme v1.20, but we also have good news for Formula Truck fans - we will be giving it a complete revamp to include our latest developments plus some new tracks! If haven´t purchased yours yet, get it now with at a discount price of just US$ 19.90!www.gameformulatruck.com

If you don´t have neither GSC Extreme or Formula Truck, don´t miss our special bundle offer! Get both now with a 20% discount (only US$ 39,90):http://www.reizastudios.com/projects/en/"

Fantastic news!!

• Like Like x 8
  2. Christian Casey

Christian Casey

Ratings:
    +49
    No way! I didn't expect this, can't wait for the new tyre model. 2014 too much to hope for?

3. Quas

Quas
    Premium

Ratings:
    +822
    Are you kidding me, fantastic news and absolutely unexpexted! Thanks Reiza, can't wait for some club racing with these.
    ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rixamus Hart

Rixamus Hart

Ratings:
    +22
    They mentioned new additions to the track selection, always a good thing!!

5. Willforger

Willforger

Ratings:
    +0
    Cant wait!

6. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi
    Pheripheral consumer

Ratings:
    +83
    Very happy for this news, and always waiting for a league with someone interested in it.
    (at last i can be content to join some event with Jarek and the usual three stooges....:D)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rixamus Hart

Rixamus Hart

Ratings:
    +22
    I would love to race with you and your group, but at the moment I am on my gaming laptop and playing with keyboard, which actually is better for me than all other control options, my USB's are dislogged from connectors so I can't plug in my wheel. But GSC and FT are just as good on keyboard because their coding is that good and back in the day i learned that way :D. When the update comes, maybe you could let us know if you have a group we could join with you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi
    Pheripheral consumer

Ratings:
    +83
    Hi Rixamus. As you can guess, the "truck's lovers group" is forming, and every contribution is appreciated...:thumbsup: See you on the track ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Spinelli

Spinelli

Ratings:
    +154
    I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,148
    OK I'm old, but it seems appropriate :)

• Like Like x 3
  11. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium

Ratings:
    +486
    Can this still be purchased for $19.90? I think the website says $24.90, not a big difference but while I love the Reiza touch, Formula Truck in just a novelty for me, I will only play for a short time as GSCE and others will get most of my time.

12. Nox

Nox
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,323
    I don't see it in the RD store anymore so maybe it is no longer available at that lower cost. But worry not, the price is well worth it. I thought I would only play it a little, but it is now my second most played sim after GSCE.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Christian Casey

Christian Casey

Ratings:
    +49
    I thought the same and honestly I just bought it out of respect to one of the few good devs around.

Now I wear khaki shorts, blue singlets and boots, take naps behind my sim pit between races, survive solely on take away food and listen to country music......

• Haha Haha x 1
  14. F2KSel

F2KSel

Ratings:
    +1
    Is this update still happening or have I missed it?

15. Nox

Nox
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,323
    It's still in the pipeline, you haven't missed it.