1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula Trucks Getting an Update!

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Nox, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

From Reiza's Facebook page today:

"It´s a great day with the release of GSC Extreme v1.20, but we also have good news for Formula Truck fans - we will be giving it a complete revamp to include our latest developments plus some new tracks! If haven´t purchased yours yet, get it now with at a discount price of just US$ 19.90!www.gameformulatruck.com

If you don´t have neither GSC Extreme or Formula Truck, don´t miss our special bundle offer! Get both now with a 20% discount (only US$ 39,90):http://www.reizastudios.com/projects/en/"

Fantastic news!!

• Like Like x 8
  2. No way! I didn't expect this, can't wait for the new tyre model. 2014 too much to hope for?

3. Quas

Quas
    Staff Premium Member

Are you kidding me, fantastic news and absolutely unexpexted! Thanks Reiza, can't wait for some club racing with these.
    ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. They mentioned new additions to the track selection, always a good thing!!

5. Cant wait!

6. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi
    Pheripheral consumer Premium Member

Very happy for this news, and always waiting for a league with someone interested in it.
    (at last i can be content to join some event with Jarek and the usual three stooges....:D)

• Like Like x 1
  7. I would love to race with you and your group, but at the moment I am on my gaming laptop and playing with keyboard, which actually is better for me than all other control options, my USB's are dislogged from connectors so I can't plug in my wheel. But GSC and FT are just as good on keyboard because their coding is that good and back in the day i learned that way :D. When the update comes, maybe you could let us know if you have a group we could join with you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi
    Pheripheral consumer Premium Member

Hi Rixamus. As you can guess, the "truck's lovers group" is forming, and every contribution is appreciated...:thumbsup: See you on the track ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

OK I'm old, but it seems appropriate :)

• Like Like x 3
  11. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

Can this still be purchased for $19.90? I think the website says $24.90, not a big difference but while I love the Reiza touch, Formula Truck in just a novelty for me, I will only play for a short time as GSCE and others will get most of my time.

12. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

I don't see it in the RD store anymore so maybe it is no longer available at that lower cost. But worry not, the price is well worth it. I thought I would only play it a little, but it is now my second most played sim after GSCE.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I thought the same and honestly I just bought it out of respect to one of the few good devs around.

Now I wear khaki shorts, blue singlets and boots, take naps behind my sim pit between races, survive solely on take away food and listen to country music......

• Haha Haha x 1
  14. Is this update still happening or have I missed it?

15. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

It's still in the pipeline, you haven't missed it.