1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula Truck Templates & Viewers - Get them all here

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

• Like Like x 9
  2. Great!

3. YES! Thanks Reiza, you rock!

4. Thanks for these
    would love to paint up a truck but I don't have much experience with this file type and how to paint theme is there anybody how can point me in the right direction so I can do a read on the subject first

Thanks

5. rFactor skinning tutorial

Just did a quick check, but it seemed to have all the essentials.

6. :thumbsup: Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Attached Files:

8. Thanks for the templates :) !

9. Very thanks.

10. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Curious to see the first skins :) Make sure to show them off in the Screenshot topic!

11. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi
    Pheripheral consumer Premium Member

How can i use the viewer?
    There's no exe inside folder :unsure: ...

12. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

You need 3dsmax 2010 for that. Not sure which other programs will work, but as it has max2010 in the file name, I assume its for that one :)

13. What about a Mod Download Section for Tracks, Skins and Misc. Would be decent to have those sorted for Floripa, following skins and Sweetfx and Templates + Upcoming stuff.

14. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Already suggested it within staff. We did not came to talk about it yet. Will update when I know :)

15. No wheels by the viewer :(

16. I think I saw post from mod (Bram I think he was) that we can't release skins with real company logos unless we have permits from those companies. Is this right?

17. With those can we get the possibility to have skin choosing like in GSC where you could pick round liveries. For example D.Rodriguez issued a Red Livery for a spinoff last season, would this be possible to have ina future release, please.

18. keep getting an error msg when I try to download a template.

19. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

This thread and the templates were posted Mar 23, 2013 . So, I assume, @Reiza Studios have moved them and forgot about this thread.