1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula Truck released before Christmas?

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Olivier Mandavy, Nov 20, 2012.

1. I watched the Niels videos several times and thought how good this upcoming sim is! :thumbsup:

So...........

Will it be released for christmas? :rolleyes:

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Lets hope so as it will be a great game to spend the holidays with :)

3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Honk honk...
    Been looking forward to this one, loved the fun we had on the Race07 server with its truck mod, but this looks to take it to new heights..:thumbsup:

4. read the subject: "Formula Truck released..." damn! you can't disillusion people like this, mate. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hmm im excited, i know something you guy's don;t!

oh wait we all know it already, the game is going to be awesome :D i want to drift in these!

want to get in the mood? go check out our Media Gallery i have put plenty of videos up.

6. Scott I haven't been able to find the Formula Truck videos, where are they? Thanks.

7. Bram

Bram

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wow - this looks and sounds fantastic!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Every time ai see the videos,it makes me search for my wallet :D

10. I think we can rest assured that Reiza will be doing everything they can to get this finished before Christmas or in early January. It makes sense for them to capitalize on a time where people are most likely to purchase something such as this (even though people like us would buy it whenever).

11. Reiza deserves good sales and releasing the game before AC , rF2 and pCars would maximize financial success.

• Like Like x 1
  12. information taken from the reiza page on facebook:

13. Almost here then :) Hope the sponsors etc. make it quick :D

14. Bram

Bram

Jep, and if they keep giving them a hard time remove the sponsors and release the cars with a blank template :)

15. Hopefully it all goes well and we don't have too long to wait..

Sponsorship or Blank, this game is going to be AWESOME!

16. I wonder what "official" stands for in the game description ("the official simulator of the popular Brazilian Fórmula Truck series"). I would think all licensing and authorization issues should be covered in an "official" game by definition.

Anyway, hopefully nobody will stand in the way. After all, what can be better for the series profile than a properly designed simulator? =)

17. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member

Thats actually an easy question, to answer. Simbin fell foul, of this assumption, as has become evident, in the digital re release of its titles atm.
    The series, is run by one authority, that authority has given license for the series name to be used. While that authority, allows a manufacturer to participate within its series. It has no control, over that manufacturers' licensing.
    Reiza have official license, to the series name, not its participants. They are doing all that they can, to rectify this, until they do they can't release reproductions of a manufacturers' models.

• Like Like x 2
  18. If that's the case, series license looks pretty much useless, why bother obtaining it at all? I say just get those permissions from manufacturers/teams. Who cares whether it is labeled "Formula Truck" or "Brakes Are For Cowards"? =)

19. Bram

Bram

For publicity reasons I can totally understand why they want to have it 100% licensed. If a real life series is your affiliate you can easily sell your game to the followers of that series. A whole new market beside the trusted simracing sites.

As a simracer I couldn't care less if its licensed or not. I am not interested in the names or the liveries, just want to race trucks :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1