1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula Truck real races HD needs host

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Frank Alexandre da Silva, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Hi, i am brazilian and have captured both 2013 Formula Truck Races (Tarumã and Londrina). As i know you guys may have interest to watch it i am posting here to ofter a upload of these videos. Tarumã is 6.24 gb and Londrina is 7,15 gb. Both are 1080i with great encoding quality. I have access to a 10 mbit upload link and can easilly share the races but i need a host where i can upload the races fast. Torrent is not possible because the proxy where the adsl is will not alow the connections. Let me know.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  2. Awesome I'd love to see this.

3. I hope this get´s sorted.:thumbsdown:

4. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Cant you make them available via Youtube? Perhaps you need 2 movies then per event, but still, it would be nice :)

5. Youtube/Vimeo would be great for online play if you want to give them around lossless I think you should aim towards some sort of dropbox solution like http://www.adrive.com/ or http://www.flipdrive.com/ for larger files you might be able to get up to 30 respectively 50 GB of storage in their free period.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'd like to get original files. But if Youtube/Vimeo is the only way that's fine too.

7. Jebus you can use YTD (You Tube Downloader) to get the movies.
    Just Google Ytd and check it out.:sneaky:

8. You can get better results if you use JDownloader as it offers you any of the given formats aswell as the sound and webm files to download.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah I know that. But that's an option only if OP uploads it uncompressed.

Thanks anyways. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Up on youtube. This adrive host doesnt work for me. Crappy upload and errors. Shame youtube lost the original quality.

• Like Like x 8
  11. Thanks a lot!!!!

12. Thanks a bunch Frank:thumbsup:

13. Thanks Frank, much appreciated.

14. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Oh trucks in the rain. Like its not complicated enough :roflmao:

15. Sam Smith

Sam Smith
    Premium Member

Thank you Frank!! Cant wait for the rest of the season.
    If you can get them up lossless somewhere that would be great!!

16. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

I just clicked at a random spot in the video - that showed a pink truck! :inlove:

17. Its is a truck from a woman: Debora Rodrigues.

18. Good stuff, thanks Frank!

19. It was great to watch. Not too bad quality either.:)

20. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Thanks for sharing! A lot of fun to watch!