Formula Truck Racing Club This Week / 17

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Another week of Truck Racing and things will be heating up soon as we will be Announcing our much anticipated Monsta Truck Series League Information.

This week in Formula Truck Club events on Tuesday the trucks are burning some serious rubber at Interlagos, the elevation change on this track will unsettle the truck, make sure you have plenty of guts with this combo! Sign up here

Thursday we're heading South East to a place called Caruaru , the track is a very technical one and will certainly test your braking ability, i like to consider this track the daddy, if you can master it here you can pretty much do it anywhere you want in the trucks, check out the event thread.

On Friday we're end the week with a good note at Taruma and then enjoy the long weekend rest before resuming, be careful of the bumps and make sure your springs are just right, as this track contains a few surprising bumps, here's our event thread
http://www.racedepartment.com/2013/...b-this-week-17/ftruck-2013-04-11-21-22-55-33/Keep up with the discussion, development and fun on the Formula Truck section and make sure you are part of the first RaceDepartment Online Formula Truck races.
View the Post on the Blog

Race starts too late for me. Make it hour earlier (2 hours would be ideal but I understand that would be pushing too far) and I could join at least some races. It doesn't even need to happen every time, but every now and then earlier race would be nice. Do that and I'll leave my application right away. Can't drive this week tho as my back is busted atm.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.2%