Thus there is no guarantee that this will be released let alone a schedule for it, but things are far enough along for us to begin showcasing it a little bit :).

I tried the GTR Evo semi mod, and it's good fun, but no real challenge to drive despite what it is......so if this game goes ahead, would you be able to include at least one semi with extra power so that I have to be careful under throttle and also my approach speed to corners is much higher?

Another thing I noticed in the EVO Mod was weak crash dynamics, which is a shame as it' such a big vehicle, it would be awesome fun to have huge impact with barriers and other trucks, but I'm not so much talking about damage as how it feels and reacts upon hitting something.

I wish it was 2013 already so I could buy more of your games.

LOVE this mod, best sounds I've heard from any sim and I can't wait until it's released (If I can Beta for you PLEASE let me know).
I used to race the RFactor Semi trucks (v1), and they were alot like this then, but they updated to v2 and messed up the physics completely. It went from a "hit" mod in v1, to complete fail in v2, as the community as a whole quit racing it online, up until then it had an amazing following, and alot of people were racing it and loving it. I fully expect this to be a HUGE hit, but I think you guys need to put this up as a "project" on your actual website to start drawing the attention now. More people, more $$, more people to race, a better all around mod, there's no reason not to put it on your homepage!!

-Question: Will I be able to take this out on the RF Nordschleife? This would be so much fun there!
Anyways, I have seen enough from the video (of Neils sp?) racing it with his modded wheel. The physics and sounds look spot on and real. Would love to see some black marks be left in a slide, or some smoke if it's warranted from the tires, but start advertising it now! I wish there was more focus being put on the mod, but hey I'm not the one developing.
If someone wants to start up a league or is part of a racing group lets start getting prepped for a League, I'm in!
GSC didn't interest me, nor did the other one, but this Truck Racing I can't wait to be released!!
Keep up the good work!

When I first saw this video I was just not interested, but somehow this looks attractive these days.
Yes, actually we don't have to control the fast and light car for fun. :)

• Deleted member 130869

Is this mod be released with the new update?

From everything that they've written, it will be its own stand-alone title. The amount of cost involved on bringing in an entire new series would probably be too much to just be added as free DLC. I'm from Brazil, I've always been in tune with marketing/merchandising, and I've worked with business analysis. I can safely say Brazil is a very difficult country to get fully licensed series as very rarely one deals with just one entity speaking for an entire populace.

BS technicalities out of the way, I am always happy with possible free fantasy DLC!

Are there any news on these trucks? After reading the previous post, I am sure plenty of people would love to purchase this as a DLC. I'd pay $30 or more for it as a DLC added to GSC 2012. Or I'd gladly buy the stand alone too

Are there any news on these trucks? After reading the previous post, I am sure plenty of people would love to purchase this as a DLC. I'd pay $30 or more for it as a DLC added to GSC 2012. Or I'd gladly buy the stand alone too

Ditto, as for me... I;ll pay $50 since these guys gave me 2012 as a free update and the Mini's! as far as I'm concerned... Reiza Studios deserve our support!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 363 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%