1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FORMULA TRUCK homepage up - Pre-order now!

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Renato Simioni, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

The homepage for our new sim "FÓRMULA TRUCK" is now up: www.gameformulatruck.com .

The Game is available for pre-order. Buy now, get a discount, receive your Serial Number and be ready to race the big guys!
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Ok, i have a problem with paypal payment, it says in portugues: "Você não pode fazer esse pagamento com base nas informações inseridas. Quando você tem uma conta brasileira do PayPal, deve pagar os comerciantes brasileiros em reais."
  3. I have sent the money via paypal to the reiza studios and now i have the mail from plimus.com that my order are unable to approve because Inconsistent contact / billing informations. I can't understand why they need my complete personal informations for an digital order.

Edit: I have delete my question, i have seen that the paypal transaction is also cancelled.
  4. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

What does that mean in plain english :)

It's not unusual to ask for that info with an online purchase. Happens in almost any online store I know. It's not gaming, it's shopping, so they want to have your full info. No aliasses are appreciated in shoping :)

I made my pre-order, and it all worked fine and simple. Do think the site is a bit busy, as it;s a bit slow. Further, I cant wait :p
  5. Pre-ordered:)

Looking forward to something different:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

same,inconsistend something..will try again tomorow
  7. It means that paypal will not finish transaction because i have US dollars in my account, and the transactions is in "reais" brazilian's money.
  8. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

When you are filling in your personal data in the order screen, you can set a currency. Set it in Dollars there, that should do the trick.
  9. It does the trick, but it got 6 dollars more expensive Not a good deal for now.

So i have to wait until release.
  10. Idem aqui

e pelo cartão de credito - da erro tambem - (meu cartão é nacional)
  11. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

If thats the case, report it to Reiza Studios. Perhaps it's an issue with the site, the price increase I mean.
  12. Another one, so i'm not alone, lol

Marco, i'm sure Reiza is watching this thread.

Thx for your help.
  13. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Anyone having difficulties with Paypal through Plimus may purchase directly through our Paypal account (invoice@reizastudios.com). After submitting a payment according to your currency (US$ 22.41 or R$ 35.91), we´ll email you a Serial Number.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. :thumbsup: Pre-ordered, and now waiting "patiently" no doubt this will be great :)
  15. Done - feito conforme instruções acima - waiting for serial
  16. Only Lack videos .. Release coming back and no video was posted!
  17. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Video's from the Media Library :)
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Worth pointing out that except from the promo trailer, these videos are all from seriously outdated builds. We will see more fresh stuff in the near future :)
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Thats very promissing news! Good to hear. Hope to see some new stuff soon :)
  20. That's what I'm talking about .. I want to see how the game is right now with some video of a lap as well as the Game Stock Car 2012