1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula Truck @ Cascavel - Tuesday April 9th 2013

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Apr 2, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Event Details
    Tracks: Cascavel
    Fixed view: Cockpit

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:45 Qualification
    • 19:55 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race (20 minute Race) (2x tyre wear)
    Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Entry List
    Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
    1. Scott Webber
    2. Claudio Gandolfi
    3. Alexander van der Woude
    4. Bruce Saltzman
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
  2. Server is up!

im in for this, can't miss this one :)
  3. Sorry, have a GTL league race at the same time. I will be there on friday on the Velopark track.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi
    Pheripheral consumer Premium Member

Surely one of the most suitable track for those vehicles
    I'll be there ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Alexander van der Woude

Alexander van der Woude
    Premium Member

sign me up for this one, still learning how to drive the truck, but i'll be there
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Me too please.

Just wondering. Apparently the sim is officially released. Will that affect the version we're currently running?
  7. no.... we are running beta version guys, the other events will be full game :)
  8. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi

Beta version?
    I have the the updated 1.1 (this one) and i'm always entered on RD server in last days...:O_o:
    Maybe there are no differences between pre-order and official release
    • Like Like x 1
  9. So to be clear. Is the sim actually released in it's current full version, or is that which is being sold as the first released version identical to beta 1.1? Hope that's not confusing. :)

And by 'other events,' do you mean all races after today?
  10. From the Reiza website:
    The full installer for the latest version of the Game (v1.01) is comprised by 3 files totalling 2,8GB:
    If you had installed v1.00 beta, update your installation to v1.01 by unzipping the package below to your FTruck folder:

So I think that beta +update = full version; the RD server already is up to date.
  11. ahh apologies guys i forgot the game was released earlier to pre-order guys, we're currently on v1.01 so i think it should be ok.... can you let me know if you can get on the server ok?

yeah looks like it, i got confused at first but should be fine :)
  12. Mike McGeer

Mike McGeer
    Premium Member

I am in
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Sign in plz.
  14. Great Racing guys, thoroughly enjoyed myself in these beasts again :D , Gary your speed is incredible, i must learn to brake properly :p
  15. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi

This is very strange.
    I've just came out from the only available RD server (RACEDEPARTEMENT.COM v1.1 Cascavel) with none inside...:p

Where's the wrong?
  16. Alexander van der Woude

Alexander van der Woude
    Premium Member

that was fun!
  17. The event starts at 19:00 GMT. The race at 20:00 GMT. For example in holland the race starts at 22:00 local time (added 2 to GMT). Maybe the race started to early or you came in to late? The race on last friday started one hour to early! Maybe some confusion with the summertime?
  18. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi

Italy is GMT + 2 and i was entered at 19.30 (here 21.30) found the last 30 min of practice
  19. Great run guys. Enjoyed the conversation as well in TeamSpeak. Thought I had the pole until Gary unseated me. :D

I kept a slower pace to save the tyres (set at 2X) and glad I did. Barely made it across the finish line with enough fuel. Next time I'll push it a bit more with some extra fuel.

Hope we can get much larger grids now that the sim is finally released.
  20. Claudio from my understanding it's like this now...

GMT+1 is now the UK time (BST)
    GMT+2 is the rest of europe

your indeed correct and we did go to early, really these timezones are confusing when it all changes, time to write this down on paper, the race should at 9pm my time here ( UK 9PM GMT+1) we did indeed start 1 hour to early,
    • Like Like x 1