1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula Truck 2013

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by ledfoot57, Apr 5, 2013.

1. I found a link with live timing Ao Vivo on RM Competicoes web site www.rmcompeticoes.com.br/truck/
    just klick the Ao Vivo tab and it shows all sessions.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Thanks for the information, ledfoot57.
    The more I know about the real Formula Truck series, the more this game becomes fun to play.
    Thanks again :) !
  3. I agree with you 100%. Since Game Stock car and now Formula Truck Google translate have become one of my most helpful tool:). It´s hard to find good sites though:thumbsdown:.

EDIT: It´s a shame to see Andrade with the T-Scania at the bottom on the timetable:mad:
    I dig the looks of that Scania:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. For those who like to watch on the official website of the formula truck they put live the qualifying session for the race on Sunday is not worth it in English and you can not understand what they say but it's worth
    • Like Like x 3
  5. I also use Google translate to browse GSC, Formula Truck and ACTC websites etc.
    It's really helpful for me too :)

Thanks for the information, nataeliaquim.
    Recently, I sometimes watch some Formula Truck videos on YouTube. And I'm really surprised to see some drivers show us "Doughnuts" with big trucks after the race lol
    It's amazing :) !
    • Like Like x 1