1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula Truck 2013 Release - Out Now!

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Renato Simioni, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

*This post has been edited to include all release info"

Game now officially out for everyone: www.gameformulatruck.com

The installer is comprised by 3 files adding up to 3.45GB. Download links below:

Link 1 (Thanks to xTremeRPM):

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

Link 2:

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

Link 3 (Thanks to Sim Racing Evolution):

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

Download all 3 files and run the installer executable. Make sure you have the files with their original names (Windows may rename them in case of multiple download attempts).

Formula Truck 2013 is completely independent install from the original game - there┬┤s no need to to use or overwrite anything from the original if you still have it installed - there is no need to keep the original either, unless you want to.

If you already had the game activated, Formula Truck 2013 should pick it up and start straightaway - it isnt┬┤necessary to install it again. Just make sure to install it in the same partition you had the original in.

If you dont have the original installed or activated but have a Serial Number, just install Formula Truck 2013 and activate using your Serial Number, always making sure to run the game as a Windows administrator - if the user is not an administrator, right-click the game icon and select "Run as admin".
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
    • Like Like x 14
  2. Woohoo. Though I can't enjoy this sim to it's fullest without my FFB wheel etc, but I still can't wait to try the 2013 update :thumbsup:
  3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Just received a email..
    you have made Sunday a good day..
    thank you Reiza :inlove:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. :cry::cry: Inbox and spam still empty!! Me next please guys;).
  5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Installing now...:notworthy:

FORMULA TRUCK 2013 is a full independent game and should be installed separately - it is not required to use or to replace any files from the original game.

im sure other emails are on there way guys:)
  6. Quas

Staff Premium Member

I was abusing my F5 key in hope for those news since the little man on the radio said to keep an eye on the frontpage, now i'll spend half the day looking at my inbox :D

Thanks Reiza!
  7. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Its working ......:inlove::inlove:
    Definite Man love to trucking..:roflmao:
    You will not be disappointed just done a few laps on the track weev'e just raced.
    the truck feels more so much better but still has the feel your'e in a 5 ton monster..

Obviously just a quick test will do many more laps to test, but first impression are thev'e done a perfect job.:notworthy::notworthy:

Thank you Reiza.. Honk honk mother trucker..
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Quas

Staff Premium Member

Those trucks feel so authentic already that i think it's much easier to destroy the feeling than to improve it, but since it's Reiza we shall be relaxed :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Looking forward to plenty of this when I get my e-mail! :p

In all seriousness, loving your work @Reiza Studios! Many thanks
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
  10. I do like completely out of the blue little surprises :), my email is here with the links, is this a complete uninstall and then full install from the new files job?, or is this just to update what I already have?.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

it's a complete new install, but you can run it parallel to your old one, should you wish
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

I just saw this Alex. I don't usually look at my spam. Just delete it so I don't know if I deleted my email :(
  13. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

• Like Like x 4
  14. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Is it not possible go online to you mailbox to check your email again.
    ive done this in the past when ive deleted a email by mistake.:)

and i will not be giving links out to the download sorry guys you have to wait for your Email
  15. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Just get it. Thanks Reiza, that is a great suprise :). I will be able to download it tomorow evening, when I come home ... and I can`t wait to try it. TNX again :thumbsup:.
  16. Once installed the F Truck 2013, I can delete the folder FTruck earlier? I will lose the license or not doing it?
  17. Yay my email arrived!! Boo I'm not home now lol. Oh well looking forward to trying it 2nite :)
  18. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

didn't get mine yet :cry:
  19. Maybe you need the older version for the RD events.
  20. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

That info should still be left after deleting the old version.