1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Formula Truck 2013 now out on Steam!

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Renato Simioni, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Steam now features an updated v1.20 of Formula Truck 2013 (relative to the previous v1.10, includes new tracks, improvements and bug fixes). More detailed info soon.

If you already own Formula Truck 2013 and wish to migrate to Steam, switch up your Serial Number from our online system: http://www.gameformulatruck.com/en/support.html

If you already own and enjoy Formula Truck 2013, help us share the word by posting your review on Steam! http://store.steampowered.com/app/273750/
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 6
  2. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Review posted :thumbsup:
    Great job getting it updated and on Steam guys!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Works like a charm :thumbsup:
  4. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Posted my review as well. Congrats, Reiza! Hope the sales are good :)
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Retrieving my Steam Key offered by Reiza was as simple as it gets I submitted the email address I used when I bought the game and the key was sent. Show good support for sales records on Reiza's part as well
  6. Trucks Gone Wild!! Love the music in the Reiza trailer here is some more
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  7. Kurt Vanhee

Kurt Vanhee
    Premium Member

Downloading as i type;)
  8. Excellent news! Key retrieval was so easy, looking forward to getting my GSC Steam key now!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Yep, downloaded and installed last night with no hassle.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Dan Allen

Dan Allen
    I am the Pastor Maldonado of RaceDepartment.

Fantastic job! Always wanted to try this game, now I don't have an excuse to miss it! :thumbsup:
  11. Could anyone who has made the move to the Steam version try a quick Championship test to see if it still works?

Championship mode is broken in GSCE (posted a couple of times here, no response) - where the points are completely wrong.
    You can tell after the first race - in GSCE the points are nonsense (win the 1st race and end up 3rd or 4th in the table).
    Would hate to move to the Steam version and end up with broken Champtionship like GSCE currently is.

Thanks. :)
  12. I've added GSCE & FT to my Steam library as "Non-Steam" titles before to use Steam Overlay (screenshot etc.). But now, FT is added officially with "cool icon" ! :thumbsup:
    Looking forward to GSCE on Steam soon.
    Thank you, Reiza Studios! :)
  13. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

No problem with it on Formula Truck 2013 (the bug is noted for GSC BTW, will be sorted)
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Sweet, thanks Reiza.
    I only ever run Championships in FT, so it was a biggie. Cheers. :)
  15. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Worked a charm here too. Now all us truck racers need to race here at the club more often. :thumbsup:
  16. Nox

Staff Premium Member

At the moment one every 2 weeks; that's up from once a month. Should it carry on growing in grid sizes, we can increase it more.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. (P.S.)
    I'm sorry for posting here. I found a track loading issue on Steam version and would like to report it.
    When I select "Santa Cruz do Sul", the following message was/is displayed while loading, then CTD.

In my case,
    Install => Config => Run FT => Select "Santa Cruz do Sul" (nothing else changed on the menu) => Go to Race => Loading, error message, then CTD.

I tried everything I could (re-install & verify the game) but could not solve this.
    To make sure, I've tested loading all tracks & layouts, and this problem seems to happen only when loading "Santa Cruz do Sul".
    I'm not sure this is my own issue or not. But just reported for the next update.
    Thank you. :)
  18. out of curiousit, what are the advantages of going to steam. I have GSC and was wondering why the switch? Updates? From what I understand you can only have on installation if you migrate to steam. Is this true?
  19. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

It will be fixed shortly
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  20. I would guess one of the reasons is that it exposes the game to a much wider audience.

As you also alluded to, the auto update feature on Steam just simplifies the process.

I'm sure there are commercial reasons too, but I think it is a great move for both Formula Truck and Game Stock Car. Those guys at Reiza deserve more customers for all the great content they provide.

I mentioned this to @James Cook recently, I don't know how these guys turn a profit!
    • Agree Agree x 2