1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula Truck 2013: Get Your Pre-Release Copy Now

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Bram, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Formula Truck 2013: Get Your Pre-Release Copy Now

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  2. Peter Stokman

Peter Stokman
    Premium Member

First impression nice better brakes, I copied Nordschleiffe from ftr2012 to 2013 folder this worked sofar but when starting 2013 in the tracklist Nordschleiffe appears totally but when i wanna load it then the loading progress wont go further. so i really hope you guys will solve this soon. thanks

3. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

Wow...great news! Downloading now. Thanks Reiza for this very nice present!!!

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

@Peter Stokman The Nürburgring Nordschleife is an unofficial add-on for the first Formula Truck game and not supported by Reiza Studios.

Can't guarantee we will be updating it anytime soon either due to time limitations.

5. Thanks Reiza, great bonus gift, look forward to trying it :)

6. Peter Stokman

Peter Stokman
    Premium Member

@Bram Hengeveld. I hope u will find the time cuz love that track and i think its a minor adjustment that is needed cuz i have it already in the 2013 game / locations folder and when selecting a track all the parts from NS appear on tracklist select the track and it will go to loading page but then it wont go further. so iam not a comp expert but i think if it gets that far in the sim then its just missing a little. i hope