Formula target @ Spa Franchorchamps Wednesday 6 October 2010

A race event on Spa franchorchamps with the Formula target car.

Keep in mind this event is about fun and respect, winning is secondary.

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM

Simulation: netKar PRO 1.1 click here to purchase online for EUR 19.90

Class: Formula target
Track: Spa franchorchamps
Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualification: 19:15 GMT
Race: 19:30 GMT ( 2 x 10 laps )

Special note: After race 1 we will run qualy again to determine the second race starting grid.

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

Special Note: TeamSpeak is strongly advised. Guide to set up TS can be found here!

Drivers:

1 Bjorn de Haas
2 Jim mcghee
3 Senad subasic
5 Daniel Ouff
4 Allesandro Gamberini
6 Andrew scott
7 Mattia Gottardi
8 Claudio Gandolfi

Race 2: quitted coz we lost 4 guys on 6 in the first lap.....IMHO is not fun race alone for 20 minuts... so i just press the box button....wanna call a vote for restart, but we can't on the server :(.... now for me is too much late!!! btw thank you for the night
(P.S. joined a guy called Zanerini.....don't know who he was and don't know where he took the password, but for sure it seems that he isn't a licensed member on RD and he wasn't signed in the topic.......)

Race 1: Was the most fast on the track.......this is a new sensation for me!!! usually in other leagues i just suck, but it seems that i like those cars!!! so i won the race!!! ;)

thank you all for the night cu next race!! ;)

Well, a huge fail night for me :)

First I couldn't even get to the track, no idea why. I kept stalling all the time. Worked fine offline, and online when I practiced for aosta 2 weeks ago.

Started the race, failed there too. I added and started nkpro from Steam, thought I could access the overlay in game. But that wasn't a good idea. Every time someone started playing something, the Steam popup appeared, and the whole nkpro screen started flickering. Also had big fps issues on some places on the track.

And now, the race 1 fail. About 3-4 laps in, I realized I don't have enough fuel. So I pit, add fuel, change tires, but forgot I had the starter set on auto (because of the stalling issues). Before I could react, it drained the whole battery :D

Race 2 wasn't as bad. 4 people were still driving after you left Mattia. Again, on lap 3-4, went off in the second sector, hit the fence, and got stuck. Tried to get moving again, but then everything froze :confused:. I could hear the buttons in the cockpit being pressed, but nothing else worked. So I had to kill the game from outside :(. Sorry for disappearing, couldn't do anything.

EDIT: overall, a frightening first online race :eek:. The cars are fragile, I feared I'll hit someone. And then the track itself, with it's sticky walls... Scary.

See you in 2 weeks, I'll practice more, I promise :D

Very fun races in Spa...
Compliments to Gottardi and Nillson: two real hammers on track :cool:

After the third place on race one, i took the pole on two
(but someone have choose to stay behind...), crash immediatly on "Radillon" :tongue:
and i've also immediatly gone to bed: too tired to continue

Thanks and see you next time :D

P.S I'm a real english language mistaker:on server chat i've said to be glad
to see Bjorn go out...Obviously it was the opposite: the right word was "sorry" :sorry:

Excuse me Bjorn...:ghost:

Race 2 wasn't as bad. 4 people were still driving after you left Mattia. Again, on lap 3-4, went off in the second sector, hit the fence, and got stuck. Tried to get moving again, but then everything froze :confused:. I could hear the buttons in the cockpit being pressed, but nothing else worked. So I had to kill the game from outside :(. Sorry for disappearing, couldn't do anything.

are you sure m8??? i started last and in lap 1 was first with 6 second on the 2nd......so don't wonna doing a long alone race and prefer to try to call a restart, but i can't without admin password LOL XD and i forgot that i'm not an admin on that server......was thinking that also users can vote.... :( but i was wrong!! ;)

i'm still new with this game....

Very fun races in Spa...
Compliments to Gottardi and Nillson: two real hammers on track :cool:

After the third place on race one, i took the pole on two
(but someone have choose to stay behind...), crash immediatly on "Radillon" :tongue:
and i've also immediatly gone to bed: too tired to continue

Thanks and see you next time :D

P.S I'm a real english language mistaker:on server chat i've said to be glad
to see Bjorn go out...Obviously it was the opposite: the right word was "sorry" :sorry:

Excuse me Bjorn...:ghost:

whahaha no problem mate it was fun haha:)

Mattia scusa se mi sono inserito nella gara di SPA (FT TARGET) ma purtroppo non so l'inglese e non ho capito come si deve fare per partecipare. Sono regolarmente iscritto a RD, ho acceso il computer tardi e pensavo che si potesse partecipare conoscendo la PW.
Se qualcuno mi può spiegare come ci si iscrive la prossima volta lo farò: Scusate ancora.

Mattia scusa se mi sono inserito nella gara di SPA (FT TARGET) ma purtroppo non so l'inglese e non ho capito come si deve fare per partecipare. Sono regolarmente iscritto a RD, ho acceso il computer tardi e pensavo che si potesse partecipare conoscendo la PW.
Se qualcuno mi può spiegare come ci si iscrive la prossima volta lo farò: Scusate ancora.

sry for the italian OT!!!

non preoccuparti siccome non ti avevo mai visto sul forum pensavo che non fossi nemmeno registrato e quindi non fossi abilitato a correre......non preoccuparti, per correre quà basta solo fare un post sull'evento e scrivere "sign me up please" e sei a posto!!! ;)
Inoltre se ti interessa, e questo è dedicato anche agli altri italiani, se hai cuffie e microfono basta che vieni sul server ts di RD e mi trovi anche li dove possiamo chiaccherare e scambiarci idee e consigli!!! in ogni caso se vuoi possiamo continuare anche in privato, mandami pure un messaggio se ti servono info etc!! ;)

Tell him it's not a big deal, the more the merrier :). Mattia just thought that he wasn't a licensed member of RD.

yeah that was my thought.....was thinking that he wasn't a licensed member so he can't race with us all (rules are rules for everyone here), but it seems that he is a RD member, he only can't speak much english, that was the problem because him didn't sign up n the thread, but for the rest i think that more we are on the server and more fun we can have!!! :D

Grazie Mattia, devo però dirti che sono veramente poco esperto di TS (time speach?) e di server. Proverò ad informarmi prima di
fare delle brutte figure.
Per quanto riguarda le gare (gareggio solo in NK) purtroppo l'orario non mi consente di partecipare alla prima manche, per problemi di
lavoro/famiglia. Praticamente riesco ad accendere il Computer solo alle 22 circa.
Comunque complimenti per le gare che organizzate, la px volta mi iscriverò lo stesso poi se riuscirò gareggerò.
Leggo spesso il forum di DRIVINGITALIA
Saluto tutti i NK driver di RD. a presto in gara (forse).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%