Formula target @ Spa Franchorchamps Wednesday 6 October 2010

A race event on Spa franchorchamps with the Formula target car.

Keep in mind this event is about fun and respect, winning is secondary.

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM

Simulation: netKar PRO 1.1 click here to purchase online for EUR 19.90

Class: Formula target
Track: Spa franchorchamps
Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualification: 19:15 GMT
Race: 19:30 GMT ( 2 x 10 laps )

Special note: After race 1 we will run qualy again to determine the second race starting grid.

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

Special Note: TeamSpeak is strongly advised. Guide to set up TS can be found here!

Drivers:

1 Bjorn de Haas
2 Jim mcghee
3 Senad subasic
5 Daniel Ouff
4 Allesandro Gamberini
6 Andrew scott
7 Mattia Gottardi
8 Claudio Gandolfi

Telemetry = lots of ziggy zaggy funny coloured lines. ROFL

Thanks Senad for your info on telemetry mate,
I do understand the purpose of telemetry, and realise it's a huge help and timesaver in knowing what to adjust to shaving off seconds per lap, but I havent the patience to try and fathom the difference between 1 hot lap and another, let alone how to work with the software.

Ive managed to drop my laps at Spa from 2:18's to low 2:16's, gonna get to low 2:15 yet :), hope I don't have to learn this telemetry stuff to get there :(

found a setup online and with few tweaks was able to do a 2.15.5, with 16l fuel...... btw the practice mode offline is the same like online??? i hope yes, or maybe my times are just fakes!!! :D

maybe i will tweak more the setup and probably i will post it wednesday in the setup section so it will be available also for you all for the race!! ;)

I can barely get a clean lap in.

If I go off road, I can't go back on to it. In the last hairpin, if I go wide, all the way to the fence, I get stuck there, and can't get back. I even flipped the car while standing still there. Do I have a wrong, beta version of the track or something?

Senad your track is the right one, the walls and fences are "STICKY" so if you hit them the wheel cant break free, even if you just brush past the wall it will GRAB the wheel,
EG: I was on a hot one, exited the bus stop, blasted thru the chicane but went a little wide, rgt rear brushed the armco that was the end of that lap, hehehe.
Its being worked on and some tracks have been rectified, but its time consuming.

Mattia, wow mate I been struggling to get a 2:15, but Im very much a novice lol, a 2:13:9 is awesome, nice one. :)

Senad, I posted a setup for Spa its not super fast but its nicely balanced mate(I think?)

2:15:693, give it a blast, tweak it to suit your driving style, or bin it as rubbish, hahaha.

Hope it helps, even a little.:)

@Bjorn, mate sorry to here your not racing, any chance you can sought your peddles problem by Wednesday?

when i will come at home i will post mine.... i did 2.13.775!!! :D

btw i found it online and i change only few things....after that i compare this one with the default one and...... O_O surprise they are pretty the same....it change only gear, wings diff and only other 2 things, but suspensions etc are the same of the standard....... so maybe i was just under a nice placebo effects!!! btw i'm at schoole until 16.00 GMT so only tonight i will be able to upload it!!! ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back