Cars Formula RSS 4 by Race Sim Studio

Im heavily againest a season pass. lets take a trip through memory lane back to 2015 and the URD PX pack. Yeah I dont think I need to say anymore, URD might still deliver. Money is a nice incentive but its still a dangerous move when we havent got a product in return, its like a kickstarter. I respect the team as modders but its a dangerous premise, no one can predict the future and their situations could change, who knows, earthquake, loss of family, sudden loss of blinker fluid. I know I sound harsh but I dont like paying for something without the guarantee that I will get what I want in return.

On another note I do find it interesting, in other genres paymods are frowned upon big time but in various simulator genres its not really the case, firstly thought it was age but no ive seen a fair deal of teens in RD and on these threads. This is all basically a case study for paymods integrating successfully within a game, always interesting to see how different the thought process is from here to other genres.

Back on topic how is the template for this car coming along?

Im heavily againest a season pass. lets take a trip through memory lane back to 2015 and the URD PX pack. Yeah I dont think I need to say anymore, URD might still deliver. Money is a nice incentive but its still a dangerous move when we havent got a product in return, its like a kickstarter. I respect the team as modders but its a dangerous premise, no one can predict the future and their situations could change, who knows, earthquake, loss of family, sudden loss of blinker fluid. I know I sound harsh but I dont like paying for something without the guarantee that I will get what I want in return.

On another note I do find it interesting, in other genres paymods are frowned upon big time but in various simulator genres its not really the case, firstly thought it was age but no ive seen a fair deal of teens in RD and on these threads. This is all basically a case study for paymods integrating successfully within a game, always interesting to see how different the thought process is from here to other genres.

Back on topic how is the template for this car coming along?
Template is finished and mapped for the chassis :)

...money have NOT the same value all over the world ;)

I would go with some special packs of your cars or to honor the loyalty of your fans give some discount (most not be much) of the next buy if they already own a mod :)

Greets and thanks
After_Midnight
Currently there is one pack with 2 cars at 6,49 I believe , adding a 3rd will not make it 7,49 I would really doubt , would be at least 8,99 for 3 car pack ,
This 3 car pack maybe would be for new customers who own nothing at all ,

From what I have been told , as I do not use this sellfy , its really limited in all aspects ,
someone said you can not pick and choose customers ,
if you send one email it sends it to everyone , new customers or old customers all the same ,

So from I gather the solutions already existing is the best of what can be done :)

Currently there is one pack with 2 cars at 6,49 I believe , adding a 3rd will not make it 7,49 I would really doubt , would be at least 8,99 for 3 car pack ,
This 3 car pack maybe would be for new customers who own nothing at all ,

From what I have been told , as I do not use this sellfy , its really limited in all aspects ,
someone said you can not pick and choose customers ,
if you send one email it sends it to everyone , new customers or old customers all the same ,

So from I gather the solutions already existing is the best of what can be done :)
There where really no offense to RSS about prices or anything else :) Just a thought :ninja:

...all ok? :roflmao:

All,

We are looking at other selling platforms that can provide a greater level of flexibility which credits existing customers which currently does not exist on the selling platform we use.

For any queries and suggestions on how our company operates and the pricing model we have, please send an email to us or contact us through our Contact page on our website.

Now, to everyone including our team, let's please keep this solely about the mod.

i mean i still got this laying around
Formula E is quite interesting man ,
but personally the audio is pretty lame , maybe at some point in the future we can create such things ,
but currently dont you think 3x 2017 cars F1/F2/F4 and a 79 classic is enough for now ?
It is, was just giving ideas for the future ;)

Reactions: CC
Template is finished and mapped for the chassis :)
Happy RSS4 is happy! ;)
happy_RSS4.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back