Cars Formula RSS 4 by Race Sim Studio

custom_showroom_1500810376.jpg

is it going to be a combo with this and the lotus 79 or any 2 cars has a combo price?
I do not believe it has been discussed as of yet ,
and I have zero control over these matters anyways , I just make the 3D and thats all ,
maybe there can be some new pack created ,

But what do you guys the community desire ?

I have bought both cars rather recently after their releases, so a bundle wouldn't help me.
That would just be an incentive to ppl. who don't have a car of yours yet or might want to gift them to somebody.

Considering the time I spent in each of the two released cars the price is fair already.
Going to a movie costs at least double (probably more like 3x-4x with popcorn and drink) than your car and this give several hours worth of fun.

A season pass! :p
Ooohhh.
That might actually be a nice idea.

I.e. you could offer a season pass that would work like buy 2 or 3 at a discounted price and the buyer could pick any car or future car. (i.e. buy 2, get 20% off, buy 3 get 30% off; numbers are just meant to explain in this case)
Either pre-defined pack (but then you would need to announce the cars that would be included) or let the buyer pick later which car he wants.

I'd say keep it separate.
Maybe at some point you could make packs similar to urd, but instead of series, do class packs. So an open wheel pack, a GT pack (if you're going to do that) etc.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%