Cars Formula RSS 4 by Race Sim Studio

Racesimstudio is one of the best mod groups I can recall in long time, cant wait for this mod and whatever else you guys do in the future.

Quality is off the charts in every department.

I would not be surprised if you guys start doing professional work for games/teams etc. in future.

when is the release?
Have a look at their other projects to see how much time passed from presentation of development to the release.
This is still pretty early stages, this thread was started a bit over 2 weeks ago, I wouldn't expect a release before september.

The RSS2 was presented at the end of March, it was released at the end of June, so roughly 3 months after announcement.

Have a look at their other projects to see how much time passed from presentation of development to the release.
This is still pretty early stages, this thread was started a bit over 2 weeks ago, I wouldn't expect a release before september.

The RSS2 was presented at the end of March, it was released at the end of June, so roughly 3 months after announcement.
rss4.png

So your second car with accurate steering wheel? (Assuming 79 will be the first one)
That Hybrid was fully custom built from scratch , try creating your own car , own interior and then steering wheel and display from nothing , its quite easy to create copies of cars , parts ect ,
trust me its a lot more work creating your own designs , the hybrid and rss2 took a lot of work of the steering wheels , yes the 79 car has a round wheel like a million other cars :)

That Hybrid was fully custom built from scratch , try creating your own car , own interior and then steering wheel and display from nothing , its quite easy to create copies of cars , parts ect ,
trust me its a lot more work creating your own designs , the hybrid and rss2 took a lot of work of the steering wheels , yes the 79 car has a round wheel like a million other cars :)
Do you think it was an offensive comment? I didn't read it that way:unsure:

Reactions: CC
Whoa. Did you see even one negative word from me towards rss cars? Or you? Why would i start now? You need to relax. Working this fast is beginning to get to your head.

For f**k's sake you couldnt even do a real wheel for the hybrid because it IS a fiction car. It MUST have a fiction wheel.

Was just asking. What a tense community. Go do sports or yoga or something.

Whoa. Did you see even one negative word from me towards rss cars? Or you? Why would i start now? You need to relax. Working this fast is beginning to get to your head.

For f**k's sake you couldnt even do a real wheel for the hybrid because it IS a fiction car. It MUST have a fiction wheel.

Calm down man , who cares , no ones offended or nothing here , we are here to make cars and have fun ,
there is no problem with anything , was just saying these cars are mostly custom and take a lot of work ,
everything is fine and dandy :)

don't post here again please (edited for bad language)

Last edited:

I think you may have misinterpreted @chargingcar's initial comment. Knowing him as I have for several years, how he speaks in person in his north England conversational style is how he types rather than having a more structured style in forum posts.

He's just making the point of the work he's done. "try creating your own car" and "trust me its a lot more work" are the connectives to his own point, and not actually meaning for you to do anything. Although, the return response to him wasn't too cool :(

Let's move on and focus on the mod.

When someone says something towards something and people reply with "try doing it yourself", it mostly IS a sign of being offended. And knowing my comment(more like a legit question) was not even a criticism let alone being hostile, i'm baffled why he would be protective of his work against me. But eh, whatever, will keep buying your mods. Just won't post in a place with tense people. Good luck with the future hyper-tension. Peace out.

When someone says something towards something and people reply with "try doing it yourself", it mostly IS a sign of being offended. And knowing my comment(more like a legit question) was not even a criticism let alone being hostile, i'm baffled why he would be protective of his work against me. But eh, whatever, will keep buying your mods. Just won't post in a place with tense people. Good luck with the future hyper-tension. Peace out.

(editing this post for bad language)

Last edited:
Hi man ,
I do apologize if the interpretation was misunderstood ,
as @NeverKrash pointed out , I am not that good with english , I did not mean to offend anyone , last thing on my mind , lets just concentrate on making awesome cars :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.4%