Cars Formula RSS 4 by Race Sim Studio

I don't think they ever promised a country of origin. The only thing set in stone was the chassis. F4 is a wide program and since they did not promise or imply a country, they were free to do whatever they want.

I don't think they ever promised a country of origin. The only thing set in stone was the chassis. F4 is a wide program and since they did not promise or imply a country, they were free to do whatever they want.
Maybe thats why all the livery have different nationality ;)

Yo guys as you probably noticed from all my skins I'm a huge fan of RSS but I'm waiting a bit for purchasing this one, because I am a bit more drived into more powerful cars.. anyway. Do you guys recommend this car? And.. will it be used in SRS events? Because I hate that mods such as RSS2 are not used online where you can really enjoy using them.

No rainlight? Just for pits? :(
The hybrid has rainlight flashing on track as ERS Harvest ,
the RSS2 has rainlight in the pits like this also ,

if there was actual rain , Kunos would implement a new code for the conditions ,
so unless you want a switch to turn it on and off yourself and just drive around with it flashing ,
its no use to anyone and not realistic ,
steering wheel flashes in the pits and the rainlight , nothing else is on the real car :)

In order for Shaun to feel like driving a Brit F4 I've opened a Snetterton server and I'l leave that running over night. :D
:D

What version have you used (as I missed it). Please tell me you have the version from AC-Reboot? I did test this at Snetterton, Silverstone, BH (Both) Thruxton (chassis held up very well there) :thumbsup: a lot of cars don't, Donnington, Croft.....I think I got enough UK fix, but also tried it on Bridgehampton, Monza, Okayama, Barbagello, Valluga, and I still stand by my original statement, this is very very good and enjoyable.

Shaun

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing