Cars Formula RSS 4 by Race Sim Studio

Just take the spoiler off it like an step1 variation and you are good to go. oh and cut the tyres in half and err just make an entire field of group c, bpr, late gt1, early gt1 cars, the whole of the ferrari poll list and a citreon cactus. Judging by your pace that should take around two weeks yes?
Patience man , its not xmas just yet :D

Is this what was in the NKPro ?
Cant remember exactly but those lower formulas was awesome , really fun to drive on the smaller tracks :D

Yes, NKPro did have these cars, and they used to be the entry cars for budding F1 drivers. If you look back in history, people like Ayrton Senna and Jenson Button actually won these titles

British Formula Ford Championship[edit]
Main article: British Formula Ford Championship
The British series is the main Formula Ford championship in the world. Created in 1976, the championship has run to all four generations of regulations and specifications. In 2013, the series adopted the Formula Ford EcoBoost 200 specification, which include an increase in the EcoBoost engine's power, along with the addition of a fully adjustable aerodynamic package which includes front and rear wings previously never used in the British championship.[9] Another change for the 2013 season was Duratec class cars being ineligible for the championship, leaving only the EcoBoost class.[10] The series also moved back to supporting the BTCC.[11] In the 2015 the championship was renamed MSA Formula.

Several former drivers of the British championship have become successful in Formula One, including Eddie Irvine and Anthony Davidson, while Formula Ford champions Ayrton Senna and Jenson Button also went on to win the Formula One Drivers' Championship.

So these where no micky mouse cars. The new Formula F4 package took over, so these are now classed as Historical cars, that race in the Monopost race, so there is plenty of info out there

Just take the spoiler off it like an step1 variation and you are good to go. oh and cut the tyres in half and err just make an entire field of group c, bpr, late gt1, early gt1 cars, the whole of the ferrari poll list and a citreon cactus. Judging by your pace that should take around two weeks yes?
And that's why you don't MOD cars :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

You didn't end up going for an up to date F3, given that RSR might be already on it with good data?
RSR Don't just have good data, they have real data from a real team and driver. They actually went to SPA with Tristan and Omicron Motorsport, so I highly doubt anybody could get any better data than they have :D, although saying that, their's is actually based on the F3 Cup, not the FIA F3, afaik, so not sure if there is massive amount of difference, @Andreas Knöpke would have to answer that one

Reactions: CC
Still missing the detailed differences between the Tatuus FA01 and this RSS 4 :D

Gimme some percentages on aero, topspeed, average laptime differences etc. :D

Well, if they do the "British F4", then here are some, not all differences.

Engine restricted to 160PS (158BHP) by the FIA
Tatuus is 180BHP
Using Ford Ecoboost engine, with restricted Boost
Tatuus Using the unrestricted Abarth Engine
Full Paddle shift, Seq gear box
Tatuus Semi Automatic Stick shift
F4 is Heavier in weight
Tatuus FA01 is actually based in FIA F3
Tatuus has limited gear ratios, British is fixed

I will grab you some laptime differences shortly

Well, if they do the "British F4", then here are some, not all differences.

Engine restricted to 160PS (158BHP) by the FIA
Tatuus is 180BHP
Using Ford Ecoboost engine, with restricted Boost
Tatuus Using the unrestricted Abarth Engine
Full Paddle shift, Seq gear box
Tatuus Semi Automatic Stick shift
F4 is Heavier in weight
Tatuus FA01 is actually based in FIA F3
Tatuus has limited gear ratios, British is fixed

I will grab you some laptime differences shortly
Keep those stats coming man :geek:

Sorry there has not been much updates regarding progress guys recently ,
I started these tires yesterday afternoon and nearly almost finished them , almost..
Takes more time because there 360 degrees texture and 1 single UV not 6 :)
226951057302d2d8a10f80dd9981a635.png

Sorry there has not been much updates regarding progress guys recently ,
I started these tires yesterday afternoon and nearly almost finished them , almost..
Takes more time because there 360 degrees texture and 1 single UV not 6 :)
226951057302d2d8a10f80dd9981a635.png
Sorry? For what? Making progress like an absolute madman? Slow down people! I'm still discovering the rss2.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back