Cars Formula RSS 4 by Race Sim Studio

Loft is under Geometry/Compound objects.
Yeah I see it now lol ,
only just but the button is dead :D
0f14a721067ae5a993c10d74d63b57d9.png

You need to have a spline selected. Then you can create a loft object. You also need another spline that you will loft along the first spline. For a cable you will want a circle. Then click on get shape in the loft creation method and you have a cable! Under skin parameters you can play with how much detail you want the mesh to have. You can also play with the shape of object by editing the spline.

Reactions: CC
You need to have a spline selected. Then you can create a loft object. You also need another spline that you will loft along the first spline. For a cable you will want a circle. Then click on get shape in the loft creation method and you have a cable! Under skin parameters you can play with how much detail you want the mesh to have. You can also play with the shape of object by editing the spline.
I normally just make a cylinder 4 sides , and use the bend tool once im done just map it by hand :roflmao:
long way by the sounds of it :D:D

Yeah that works awesome , makes them really fast , but how you activate this sweep modifier :D
I got the cable but with no mapping thats nice :)

Sweep modifier is the same thing as loft, only less options. You apply it to the spline too.
As for the cable, did you check the "apply mapping" box?

Sweep modifier is the same thing as loft, only less options. You apply it to the spline too.
As for the cable, did you check the "apply mapping" box?
Yeah its got UV mapping I checked everything , but when I look its just not nice , not like you showing ,
just cant see where this sweep mod is :D

It should be under modifiers when you have a spline selected. If it's not then you don't have it on 2014.
I adjusted the tiling of the checker texture in the material editor. I assume that's what you do when you bake the textures.

Reactions: CC
It should be under modifiers when you have a spline selected. If it's not then you don't have it on 2014.
I adjusted the tiling of the checker texture in the material editor. I assume that's what you do when you bake the textures.
Yeah found it man ,
I wasnt applying 1st before selecting the 2nd spline the circle ,
but its still not perfect 100% , but for sure its a lot faster :)
c17a5895222fced73298c55954930b05.png

:D
Ill try it now on my brake lines , they run up my suspension arms :D
74e3914a7eb444e22be414fb1d068901.png

867457d637c7667d66d0d5da4b0fb922.png

Still some shaders and settings need tweeking ,
unfinished maps ect ,
maybe I might add a few more cables at the rear , not sure as of yet ,
but we are almost where it needs to be , at least we have some details at the rear ,
colors and settings will follow :)
custom_showroom_1502988891.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back