Cars Formula RSS 4 by Race Sim Studio

a pity its not that visible ,
but I cant see the electric in my walls either but its satisfying knowing its powering my pc :D
804656e8d673a7ddc580240e7902ab3f.gif
redbull gives you wings!

well this is all the animations on the car fully finished ,
just need to check ingame , well test them ect ,
been a long day with settings and mapping ,
now I can concentrate on the calipers and brake cables , in which will probably need skinning so they flex with my animations ect ,
once these are finished , next day or so ill finish the interior and LOD :)
f5a9e66c939225001f92ae86bd95f78d.gif

I tried 5 times , still no luck with it ,
everything is perfect , but the springs are pushing through the shocks ,
had this issue with 1 spring on the rss2 at the rear the same ,
luckily I fixed it , but now its both :(

I dont know how possible it is - but I remember back in the FC days, MAYBE the FW31 - didnt you have like a glass texture over the engine? - would that be possible - like a plexiglass type texture so technically it is painted but see through? that would be 100% required for all your work if possible ;)

canny wait.

I dont know how possible it is - but I remember back in the FC days, MAYBE the FW31 - didnt you have like a glass texture over the engine? - would that be possible - like a plexiglass type texture so technically it is painted but see through? that would be 100% required for all your work if possible ;)

canny wait.
On our RSS2 we have a plexi cover we made ,
The FW31 is similar in style to this one , where all the engine cover is over the suspension ,
not really possible , but I know what you mean ,
I never intended on this build going into so much details ,
simply because it looked basic the car , but this rear has been a lot of time and really complex and im still not finished , but its a lot of fun either way :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back