Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

Rivalry is good regardless, pushes both teams to be better

watch how there will be that one guy that complains that the poly count is too high and will hurt their performance meanwhile they are running the Vive with a 1080ti.
To be honest ,
This is the first question I have seen regarding performance ,
Our last car was around 255K Tri ,
But had 4 LOD ,
I am really impressed with the direction and updates Kunos have done in the last 18 months with this engine ,
I worked it out a while back ,
Unreal Engine each level , is on average around 20M Tri ,
AC back in 2014 I think , I was playing around with some settings , was well under 10M ,
Performance really varied ,
Now AC is awesome no one ever mentions all the tweeks and updates but Ive noticed a massive jump forwards now to maybe 12.5-13M Tri per level ,
Thanks to Gergo for giving us some updated LOD settings and some performance tweeks , we did ,
Our car was pushing 90 textures which is insane ,
255K Tri with no Showroom tricks to hide parts , ingame its all 255K , Always ,

Not one single person as ever mentioned or even hinted regarding any performance problems ,
Which really impresses me and the work only us 3 people carried out over an extensive 4 month period :)

To be honest ,
This is the first question I have seen regarding performance ,
Our last car was around 255K Tri ,
But had 4 LOD ,
I am really impressed with the direction and updates Kunos have done in the last 18 months with this engine ,
I worked it out a while back ,
Unreal Engine each level , is on average around 20M Tri ,
AC back in 2014 I think , I was playing around with some settings , was well under 10M ,
Performance really varied ,
Now AC is awesome no one ever mentions all the tweeks and updates but Ive noticed a massive jump forwards now to maybe 12.5-13M Tri per level ,
Thanks to Gergo for giving us some updated LOD settings and some performance tweeks , we did ,
Our car was pushing 90 textures which is insane ,
255K Tri with no Showroom tricks to hide parts , ingame its all 255K , Always ,

Not one single person as ever mentioned or even hinted regarding any performance problems ,
Which really impresses me and the work only us 3 people carried out over an extensive 4 month period :)
Performance has improved massively since I last had a drive. I can turn up the wick on all settings and still achieve fantastic fps with large size grids. Amazing how much it has improved.

Performance has improved massively since I last had a drive. I can turn up the wick on all settings and still achieve fantastic fps with large size grids. Amazing how much it has improved.
Yeah its wicked ,
I am actually thinking of making this car 275k :D

Sorry theres not much to show in terms of things Guys ,
Its only been 2 weeks , And been digging through a lot of photos and data ,
Also made a wheel for the car on sunday as well ,
Just needs a display ,
Hopefully tomorrow will have more to show with our daily updates for you guys :)
upload_2017-3-28_21-10-25.png

upload_2017-3-28_21-14-47.png

Looks more like an "F1" than a "Not GP2" steeringwheel.:O_o:
Do not see where it mentions a GP2 Car , We was creating ,
Do not have any licenses to make any official content like Kunos do ,
Also the Dallara GP2 Wheel ,
I believe its something to do with Renault , Who race also in F1 . Again a tricky subject when your talking about FOM , And sponsors , or partners , basically anything at all ,

I could have added that Tiny display from that particular wheel ,
Shows hardly any information on it at all ,
Again , Just prefer to have something unique and with vital information ,
This is all , Its not a (Free Mod) :)

Do not see where it mentions a GP2 Car , We was creating ,
Do not have any licenses to make any official content like Kunos do ,
Also the Dallara GP2 Wheel ,
I believe its something to do with Renault , Who race also in F1 . Again a tricky subject when your talking about FOM , And sponsors , or partners , basically anything at all ,

I could have added that Tiny display from that particular wheel ,
Shows hardly any information on it at all ,
Again , Just prefer to have something unique and with vital information ,
This is all , Its not a (Free Mod) :)
Yes I know it's not a free mod. I bought the RSS 1 mod and will probably buy this one too. I just thought it looked a little too complex and bulky for a (RSS 1) feeder serie :) Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: CC
As never used old GP2 mod where about should this perform track time wise, as should it be faster than the standard Exeo, or match an Indycar, Renault 3.5V8, as they are all around the 550-675hp mark. Also I assume it will have DRS.

Reactions: CC

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back