Formula RR: Anyone having a non steam installation?

Reik Major

Premium
Hy Folks!

Is anyone able to send me the Formula RR *.aud file and tell me the folder structure, where I have to drop it in? If yes, please reply here or via PM, so I can name you my e-mail-adresse.

I don't have this *.aud file, because I installed RR via steam, but I'd so much like to change the inside sound for my own use...

thx very much in advance! :D

Reik

Hello. I've compressed the file you're looking for. I've added the folder structure so you don't have to worry about where to put it, just extract the zip to your Formula RaceRoom directory. I'm not 100% sure if this will work because as with most Steam games, the actual game files are packed into .gcf files but you can try still, it might work. If this doesn't work, you can right click on Formula RaceRoom in Steam and select Properties -> Local Files tab and click on "Verify Integrity of Game Cache". This will make Steam compare the original files of the game that is on the Steam server with the files of the game on your PC and if it notices any differences, it will download the files from the Steam server that are different on your PC and replace them with the original files.

Attachments

• FormulaRR_aud.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 161

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years