1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula RR 2

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Kieron Swart, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Is Formula RR2 an expansion for Race 07 or not because I install it but then when i go into race 07 there is no new cars or any new tracks plesae help really want Formula R

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

3. Arunas

Arunas
    "Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

Race Room 2 is stand alone game
    Formula Race Room is free expansion for Race07

4. just cant seem to get a download link to this :(

5. What, for RaceRoom 2? They have two direct download links and a torrent option on the RaceRoom website. There are two third-party mirrors on that page too.

6. no for RR 1

7. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

When I click the link in the quote, I get a download link for RR2 The Game. Think you are not looking at the right spot Kieron :)

8. I think you guys understanding me wrong. Im lookin For RR the expansion pack for Race 07. I got the link for RR2 and it worked but thats not the expansion pack. So where do i find the link for RR

9. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Owww. Then I misunderstood you indeed :)

10. Thanks guys i came right!! :) What will I do without guys like above. Thanks for the help :D

11. What would you do without people like me giving you the wrong answer? Get the right answer sooner, probably. ;)

• Like Like x 2