1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula Renault 3.5 wont show up in mod manager.

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Adam Hartwell, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Title says it all, Formula Renault 3.5 is in the packages folder along with the 60's and meganes, the latter pair installed by FR35's won't even show up in the mod manager, suggestions?
  2. Have you put both 1.0 and 1.1 fr3.5 in the folder? You have to install 1.0 first and update to 1.1, you can't just put 1.1 on it's own.
  3. 1.0 won't show up at all, with or without 1.1.
  5. It says in my log this -
    rFactor2 Content Inventory @ Jan 12 2012 16:46:49

Component "FormulaRenault35s 1.0" failed to verify, removed from inventory

Mod "Formula Renault 3.5 1.0" failed to verify, removed from inventory

((BTW i tried installing Formula 3.5 from a different folder, still wouldnt show up.
  6. Have you tried downloading it again? The file may just be corrupt, something which is not unknown in large single-file downloads.
  7. Done it twice, bro. :(
  8. Remove 1.0 and leave 1.1
    Run the mod installer again, it should work.
  9. I'm having the same problem with Formula Renault! I have followed the advice of this thread and removed 1.0 and left 1.1 but still doesn't work. I got the Megane Trophy mod in fine. Can anyone please help me with the Formula Renault?
  10. Same problem but with all mods........ I can't see any mod in mod manager list...........
    Try to reinstall game and download mods from diferent places.......
  11. To be honest I wouldnt worry if it doesnt show up, I think there a gazliion bugs with this mod anyway, car feels truly awful and FFB doesnt seem to be anything like the other mods.

If any mod needs an update it is this one as this version feels completely wrong to me