AC Formula Renault 3.5 @ Vallelunga - Sunday August 23, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My computer crashed completely (sound stuck, image stuck, and then restarted self) the two times I tried to join the server. I believe it's the problem originates in my GPU. I can stay for 20 seconds before this happens. It didn't happen to me earlier today, but my computer has been dying for a long time now.
In short, I can't participate :(
Hopefully it will sort itself out.

Apologies @Piotr for the 1st corner incident. Got hit from behind which shot me sideways into you!
After a few more spins on my own for a few more laps, I realised I had sustained damage, and wasn't in the mood after pitting to play catch up so bugged out.
...til next time.:O_o:

No problem, @Mark Breslin. I looked at the replay. Indeed, you were pushed out of control. But you should have stayed, we could still have had a race between us, after repairs :)

My rear wing was broken, so I pitted for lenghty repairs on first lap. It meant that I had a lonely race and soon being lapped. At least I had a chance to practice blue flags awarness. Considering my pace relative to the crowd here this will be much required skill for me in future races... :laugh:

At least I had a chance to practice blue flags awarness.
Yes, and note to you and all of the guys who had to let by at some point: great job! :thumbsup: Your line changes were clear, and you eased off the throttle, making it flowing for everyone involvded!

Considering my pace relative to the crowd here this will be much required skill for me in future races... :laugh:
Don't worry, I'm sure practice will make you faster. :)

It seems to be getting worse and worse for me. I have had forgettable races over the past couple of weeks around here. I seem to be making a habit out of spinning or running in to gravel during the first 3 or 4 laps :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back