rF2 Formula Renault 3.5 Monza Thurs 6th November

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I've just done my first laps round here and I've had a couple of issues:
i) I can't get the DRS to work. It worked fine at Spa and Bahrain.
ii) Whether I choose high downforce configuration or medium downforce, the wing options are the same. The degree angles should be much different, no?

Any ideas what might be causing this?

I've just done my first laps round here and I've had a couple of issues:
i) I can't get the DRS to work. It worked fine at Spa and Bahrain.
ii) Whether I choose high downforce configuration or medium downforce, the wing options are the same. The degree angles should be much different, no?

Any ideas what might be causing this?

DRS is not available on the Low Downforce car.
And
If you choose the HD or MD: DRS is only available in the DRS zone.

DRS is not available on the Low Downforce car.
And
If you choose the HD or MD: DRS is only available in the DRS zone.

Right, that makes sense. I was in fact using the low downforce configuration at the time (the one with rear wing angles of 11, 13, and 15 degrees). When I exit and choose medium downforce though I get the same rear wing angles.

Last edited:
Right, that makes sense. I was in fact using the low downforce configuration at the time (the one with rear wing angles of 11, 13, and 15 degrees). When I exit and choose and medium downforce though I get the same rear wing angles.

If you assigned a setup to the LD car. It automatically chooses that LD car for you. So un-assign the setup, or assign the default setup.

I have to pull out of this race guys, sorry. I had to wait for a friend at the airport at 9:30 and be back home for the race at ~10 but the plane is running with 80 min delay. Sorry again. I hope you have a fun race.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%