rF2 Formula Renault 3.5 Bahrain Thurs 23/10/2014

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Ok got my wheel today so im hoping i will be good for tomorrow (have to set it up and get the feel for it ) and im still waiting for my new circuit board for my fanatec pedals and our postal service is on strike again
Andrew,
See how you get on.
Its a club race so no performance pressure.
BTW I got the basher board 2 days ago for my fanatec CSR pedals. 5 mins install and 100% spot on now. Why fanatec dont ship it standard is hard to explain.

Andrew,
See how you get on.
Its a club race so no performance pressure.
BTW I got the basher board 2 days ago for my fanatec CSR pedals. 5 mins install and 100% spot on now. Why fanatec dont ship it standard is hard to explain.

Yip also ordered mine from Basherboards , it must come soon because using flight sim rudders as pedals are not the best thing hahahahahahaha

So now i have the G27 which should help alot

As I had made the suggestion for this test race you would think I should race in it.:rolleyes:
but I had made plans and could not get out of it. If we are gonna do this on a regular basis I will leave these thursdays open. Thanks @David O'Reilly Please sign me out.

As I had made the suggestion for this test race you would think I should race in it.:rolleyes:
but I had made plans and could not get out of it. If we are gonna do this on a regular basis I will leave these thursdays open. Thanks @David O'Reilly Please sign me out.
Yes It seems to be well attended so for now I think its a plan to run it the Thurs before the League race.

Well, if you lack of drivers this evening I can join to fill the grid. Though count me at the very back of it... (oh! and btw, I don't have RD license yet, so in case it's needed, forget about it...)

Well, if you lack of drivers this evening I can join to fill the grid. Though count me at the very back of it... (oh! and btw, I don't have RD license yet, so in case it's needed, forget about it...)
Hi
You will be welcome to race in these events but the RD license is required.
So get your application in.
Once you have it you can sign up.
In club races pace is not important so no pressure there.
David

well then I guess it'll be a bit too short for tonight's one :) (changing to my real name, get application, adapting rFactor2, ...) maybe next time.

You can apply as soon as possible and see what happens. Adapting rF2 with your real name takes literally 2 seconds. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back