Formula Renault 3.5 2014 Season

Cars Formula Renault 3.5 2014 Season 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
After wind algorithm update (don't know exactly if this is the reason) the car is understeering a lot and I had to adapt my setups, anyone else noticed something? Especially in Silverstone I'm 3 seconds off my own pace, however at different tracks I'm quicker.

Today marks the 2.5 Years Anniversary of the last update to this great piece of modding. :inlove::cry:

aBWEw6C.jpg

Good times . Wow where did that time go? :O I too would very much like to see this great car back on the grid. Alot of blood ,sweat and tears went into it believe me.

Hello, is there anyone who have same problem as me? The problem is that when I switch to any outside camera the sounds of the Formula Renault shut off, can anyone help me fix that? Thank you.

Hello, is there anyone who have same problem as me? The problem is that when I switch to any outside camera the sounds of the Formula Renault shut off, can anyone help me fix that? Thank you.
As above, that's because this is an old mod that was never updated to a later AC standard for sounds. You'll find the same issue on most mods released before mid to late 2016, whenever it happened.
If you're willing to try, there was a later 3rd party sound mod for this car released on RD. (link)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back