Formula Renault 3.5 2014 Season

Cars Formula Renault 3.5 2014 Season 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can anybody help me please, I can't get this to work and I'm desperate to play it!

Is the fonts folder supposed to be empty after unpacking?? Because mine is!!

And I always get an error with win zip when unpacking it, tried downloading it several times but the same thing happens

The cars folder has 3 folders within it, but like I say the fonts folder is empty!!

Looking at Winnipeg I can see a whole load of files that for some reason won't unpack!!

Anybody have some advice??
Tried winrar for unpacking? and the fonts folder shouldn't be empty at all.

Like many others here, I also have the wheel shake issue. I have a Thrustmaster TX wheel and frankly I do not have the patience to play with the setting for this one single Mod. Too bad, its look like it would be fun otherwise!

Please can someone define the difference between the three versions included LDF,MDF and HDF. I thought that they would be for lower and higher spec PC's to allow it to run smooth but I checked the body file sizes in all three versions and they are about 5.3MB's in each one. Power seems the same also.

Any comments...?

Please can someone define the difference between the three versions included LDF,MDF and HDF. I thought that they would be for lower and higher spec PC's to allow it to run smooth but I checked the body file sizes in all three versions and they are about 5.3MB's in each one. Power seems the same also.

Any comments...?

As Munckmb said but do notice the rear wing for each set up ;) Ohhh yes we like details

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back