Formula Renault 3.5 2014 Season

Cars Formula Renault 3.5 2014 Season 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
loading an official track?

Sorry im just ticking some boxes here to begin with. Running SweetFX ? have the latest 1.2.2 AC installed? installed the fonts correctly? Cars folder looks like attached image ? Done a file verify on steam recently? Have you tried running the car in all 3 downforce packages as a practice and as a race? tried loading it in the showroom?
Nevermind i can`t see them in the showroom either

loading an official track?

Sorry im just ticking some boxes here to begin with. Running SweetFX ? have the latest 1.2.2 AC installed? installed the fonts correctly? Cars folder looks like attached image ? Done a file verify on steam recently? Have you tried running the car in all 3 downforce packages as a practice and as a race? tried loading it in the showroom?
I can try to unistall it but how did you get the unistall folder with it?

I have been waiting for years to get the upshift/take up 'clunk' in a mod and here it is....
This is officially the very first mod with it.
Fuel-cut, transmission whine, unstable combustion.....it's all there.
Thanks.
This mod is mega.

If you don't get any error message I have no idea and I can't see how can I help you... Try to run a steam cache integrity check (right click on the game name @ Steam --> properties --> local files --> verify integry of game cache

If still doesn't wory, try to reinstall the game...

If you don't get any error message I have no idea and I can't see how can I help you... Try to run a steam cache integrity check (right click on the game name @ Steam --> properties --> local files --> verify integry of game cache

doesn`t work either

wow again
the more i drive the car the more i love it
it just bring great excitment in the driving. very very much how u feel after driving a session in karting .
i would call this mod the best i have ever driven . its true that FFB in rFactor may be different or feel more realstic but with the pyhsics that were avilable for the developers they made fantastic job.
the weak FFB in slow corners is noticable but not that bad. i think it can be improved by bit . this car wouldnt have put shame on any big company developing a game so hats off to the guys working hard .

and now we must arrange a league for it

i found the source of the problem. it`s somewhere in the data.acd file but i because its a acd file i cant enter the map and so i cant fix it

My clipping tool states a setting of 84% but this causes severe vibrating through my G27.
Have to set it as low as 35% in the cars generic settings to stop this but then I have little or no FFB.
Any suggestions please, have no problems with any of the other cars in AC.
Great car by the way.

My clipping tool states a setting of 84% but this causes severe vibrating through my G27.
Have to set it as low as 35% in the cars generic settings to stop this but then I have little or no FFB.
Any suggestions please, have no problems with any of the other cars in AC.
Great car by the way.

77 gain with an add on of 25-30 filter did the trick for my G27, the rest i have it like any other car. Hope it helps you.

77 gain with an add on of 25-30 filter did the trick for my G27, the rest i have it like any other car. Hope it helps you.
Thanks trouble is if I start messing with gain it will cock up all the cars FFB settings with the clipping tool and it took me long enough to get them right.
just thought the cars settings could be changed via an update or something.

Hi,

I am testing this mod, but I must report my G27 gives me headaches, too: currently I am plagued by my G27 going amok when using this mod, it rattles and vibrates like crazy as if driving over extremely heavy clobberstone. I do not have this with any other car in AC, also not the Kunos Lotus Formula Car, the Tatuu, as well as mod formula cars like Williams-FW32 or McLaren MP4-13 - they all work fine.

I tried FFB minimum force halved from 12% to 6%, no difference. Maximum FFB force halved from 100% to 50%: no difference, halving the values for street, kerb ertc feedback: also no difference.

Its just and only this one car, no other: not the few mod cars, and not the Kunos default cars.

Any ideas? Please no suggestion to cut down to zero all FFB in general, this would effect all other cars as well, and that sounds like no good trade to me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back