1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula Reiza Engineering Manual / Aero-Tire-Suspension Theory

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Renato Simioni, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

• Like Like x 5
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Thank you so much, i was thinking what can i do tonight, then I've just seen this, im going to read this now, cheers.
  3. Thank you!
  4. Thank you once again Reiza!
  5. You guys are on a roll!!!
    Thank you... very much appreciated this is the sort of stuff I love, so don't think we wouldn't want this sort of info :wink:
  6. I wish I could say I understood all that... but thanks. Perhaps I will do a little research and catch up on my math.
  7. It's really great to see developers so active in their game's communities. Thanks for this guys!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks, awesome info, ,,,,and about what time tonight can we expect the release
  9. Thank you Niels for letting us take part in "your" World! :cool:
  10. Niels that is huge. Just printed your two "whitepapers". That's really a lot info you're giving us for free. Thank you really much! Serious, thank you.
  11. Your manuals are a goldmine...
  12. Thank you for this! It took me over two hours to read it deeply and after I did it I understood only one thing - I need a race engineer!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks for this! I'll read them today. :D
  14. fabulous!
  15. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Niels added a great piece of work today that should be mentioned here in this thread as well i think. Hope he will add more of those in the future as they are a great read.

Understeer Going to Snap Oversteer Explained
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Very interesting reading, I have been looking for such information for ages. Thanks a lot.
  17. I'm getting "requested page could not be found".
  18. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Probably a really old article that is no longer here.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

@Burke Wells : that was an excellent read, rather enlightening. Thanks for sharing!