1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula Reiza Engineering Manual / Aero-Tire-Suspension Theory

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Renato Simioni, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

• Like Like x 5
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Thank you so much, i was thinking what can i do tonight, then I've just seen this, im going to read this now, cheers.

3. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Thank you!

4. Thank you once again Reiza!

5. You guys are on a roll!!!
    Thank you... very much appreciated this is the sort of stuff I love, so don't think we wouldn't want this sort of info :wink:

6. I wish I could say I understood all that... but thanks. Perhaps I will do a little research and catch up on my math.

7. It's really great to see developers so active in their game's communities. Thanks for this guys!

Sam

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks, awesome info, ,,,,and about what time tonight can we expect the release

9. Thank you Niels for letting us take part in "your" World! :cool:

10. Niels that is huge. Just printed your two "whitepapers". That's really a lot info you're giving us for free. Thank you really much! Serious, thank you.

11. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Your manuals are a goldmine...

12. Thank you for this! It took me over two hours to read it deeply and after I did it I understood only one thing - I need a race engineer!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks for this! I'll read them today. :D

14. fabulous!

15. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Niels added a great piece of work today that should be mentioned here in this thread as well i think. Hope he will add more of those in the future as they are a great read.

Understeer Going to Snap Oversteer Explained

• Like Like x 3
  16. Very interesting reading, I have been looking for such information for ages. Thanks a lot.

17. I'm getting "requested page could not be found".

18. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Probably a really old article that is no longer here.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

@Burke Wells : that was an excellent read, rather enlightening. Thanks for sharing!