1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula Reiza DLC - Released

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Renato Simioni, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Here it is :)

Mediafire (zip file)
    Mediafire (exe installer)
    RaceDepartment (high-speed mirror)

Just point to your GSC install folder and go. The Formula Reiza will be available from the bottom left of the main menu, from where you can cycle from series to series (make sure you have Update v1.70 installed).

DESCRIPTION: The car is based on a super hi-tech modern F1 car. Feel their impressive grip and how amazingly they adhere to the track.. Until they dont anymore!

We´ve heard from someone who should know that this is “the closest experience to the real thing outside the top teams´ professional simulators.” Now it´s your turn to check out for yourself!

Special thanks to extra official GSC-credits to Koen Calleyl who modelled the car, and our man Domagoj Lovric who helped develop the sounds into their final state.

Dont forget to check the technical documentation on this car for some extra in-depth knowledge on how to best set it up.

And last but not least, here is the template for those of you who want to get on painting your own skins.

2. Nice one :) thx
  3. downloading... thanks
  4. thanks Reiza !!!!!!!!!
  5. Does this DLC bring the F3 aswell?
  6. i don't think the F3 is released yet, in the post he says
  7. I read it Scott but i believed from what i read on other post's that the F1 and F3 was going to be released as one DLC.
  8. thanks :) , downloading
  9. What degree of rotation are you guys using for this car on the G25 profiler? Ive tired 540 but it doesnt feel as good as it should.....thanks
  10. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

omg my car is here thanks:wink:
  11. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

i have mostly used about 169 degrees
  12. erro

I installed the F-Reiza correctly,but after loading the track gives error and the game closes
  13. I installed the F-Reiza correctly, but after loading the track gives error and the game closes
  14. WOW, Blown away by this car. It's an absolute blast to drive!
  15. Thank you very much !
  16. Thanks Reiza, once again a great car released:)

If I compare it with Codies F1 2010........would it not be fair to you, as this really is a great piece of art:)
  17. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Thanx Reiza!!! Awesome!!! :)
  18. Thank you.
    I will try as soon as possible.
  19. big thanks again, to all who made this great game, and great dlc, awsome...