Formula Pro Series (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I forgot...
Is there eny one who have participated in Div.2 or 1 who wants to joina new team that I am thinking to Restore from whats left.

If there is some1 who is intrestid PLZ send me a PM and dont post in this topic.
:thanks:

Well I'm out and about in Downtown San Francisco getting my Christmas shopping done when I lost focus of what I was gonna get next on my list when I saw this at the Ferrari Store.....

I'll take two please... just send me the bill. LOL :D
photort.jpg

No I bought a $150 iPod across the street for my sister instead. lol. I did look around though. Cool stuff. I wonder if there is a actual F1 store somewhere in the world?

That Ferrari has been there at least since Feb (my first trip to SF this year). Did u buy a $150shirt in the store:)

Anyways.. back on topic... hope to hear some S2 news soon! :D

Or w8 to the mod get releast because Bram will host alot of F1 events as soon as the mod is releast.:doh2:

yeah! This would be great!

I like the idea of having shorter F1 races with STCC rules, maybe 2x20 laps. The forced pitstop would make it as interesting as the super pole, which would mix the grid a bit. And also the the reversed starting order up to P8 for race 2 makes it always interesting, because the top driver has to start in the pack.

Let's hope the mod gets released early enough...:good:

Thank you very much Eric.

The homepage gets beter and better. The layout is cool!

I'm very interested how the price(s) will be allocated. My suggestion is to give all the 500$ in cash to this position i reach at the end. :wink2:

I'm also interested in what F1 S2 has to do with Presto GP...

Is the price only for the Pro Devision?
and if it will there be a Price for the semi-pro? maybe a SimRDisp7X - G25 from MMG :act-up::th_wink:

I was only wondering how can Silverstone be a part of Season 2 if it's an illygal track?

New Team Annoucement

RDF1 Commentator Simon Smith would like to enter his sim-racing team BackMarker Brigade into Season 2 of RDF1 and is on the look out for 4 drivers to make it happen.

"I enjoyed commentating so much for the league, I thought I'd bring my team here with me next season" said the Englishman.

BackMarker Brigade have a sim racing history only described as "interesting" having begun in 2007 with mini-racing online and then moving to Formula Sim Racing in 2008.

When asked what type of drivers he was looking for Smith said "I'm looking for drivers who are committed and will turn up for every round possible. Speed has never been a real key for me, its more about the fun and teamwork of working together and enjoying a hobby that everyone loves."

Simon also confirmed the team mascot, "Meep" will be out in full force to cheer his team on.

meep_small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline