Car
MMG F1 LE-1
F3000
WTCC

Distance
Normal FPPS race length-1
2x sprint races with compulsory pit
2x sprint race without compulsory pit

Hello all, first and foremost I would like to thank Steve Crossland for all the hard work, support and friendship. Peter Marshall [Mr. Consistant] for being a part of this team of backmarkers :doublethumb: and grats for a great season!:trophy::pray: Grats to Chris Hendrich for an epic run:trophy:, a great champion, in a word [awesome]. Thanx to my teamate Jeff Simons for sticking with it even though it was tuff. Grats to all competitors! Race dept, Prestogp and mak corp, thanks. I Look forward to the off season events. See you all soon! Season finale video will be up in a few days,:woot: Tim

OK, After talking to guys in the league I the first race is as follows

F1 MMG LE
Macau
45 laps = slightly longer than normal race length so a true test of endurance. (May set damage to 75% to give us a fighting chance against the walls)
Weather - dry, temp yet to be determined.

We will run two events, the first being Wednesday 16th June with Q1 at 7pm AEST (same time as our practice races)
Second race will be held 19/20 June with Q1 starting at 11.30pm GMT sat night (Normal FPPS time)

Who's coming???

Before you all relax.... I will be checking the race replay tonight for cutting & incidents lol

Looking forward to the vid Tim...

Oh, how about a season recap vid perhaps? or would that be too much hassle?

F1 MMG LE
Macau
45 laps = slightly longer than normal race length so a true test of endurance. (May set damage to 75% to give us a fighting chance against the walls)
Weather - dry, temp yet to be determined.

You sir are crazy! I love it! If I wasn't away that weekend I would join :) I will however bring my crystal ball out from retirement and say 10 ppl finishing will be a miracle :)

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back