F1 2012 Formula One Academy 2012

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
If you take a peek at my avatar you will see how long I have been racing :) FYI I have a friend that has been doing the same thing on 4 wheels and has won Championships in EVERY form of professional motorsports he has entered.

My Point Is This

He has driven the finest thing's you can get on 4 wheels and last year he got to drive Hamilton's F1 car and he stated afterwards that it was the MOST FUN he has EVER had in a car or every for that matter. To me that say's something and I concur Bernie b4 they MAKE you retire piss them all off one last time and give them all a one finger salute letting them know they are #1 and listen to our cry's.

PLEASE

The 25th Car now that's funny. Drive it like we stold it

To be frank, I wouldn't even fit into a real F1 car. Let alone replicate my lap times from F1 2011. I guess that's why they're not doing this...plus there are lots of aspiring GP2 / GP3 drivers around anyway. ;)

I say RD starts gettin sponsored and we might come up with a team with the good drivers that can "fit". I can fit, but highly doubt I can even compete :p

not just F1, but other series could be possible. Give it a few more years and im willing to bet they will start looking over heres for driver hiring.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back