1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula One Academy 2012

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Bram Hengeveld, May 1, 2012.

1. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,798
    Why are millions of GT5 players competing for a real drive each year but we have to miss out on winning a seat in Formula 1 :D ?

Come on Bernie & CM, let us be the 25th car on the grid!

• Like Like x 5
  2. Victor Ivanov

Victor Ivanov

Ratings:
    +1,518
    Good point.

3. John Robertson

John Robertson

Ratings:
    +64
    just hazarding a guess here...

I'm thinking a lot of the people that would have a shot at winning an f1 drive would not be in good enough physical condition to drive an f1 car.

I'm technically in shape and I know I wouldn't be able to do many laps.

Also I'm slightly too tall.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Randy Wagner

Randy Wagner

Ratings:
    +10
    If you take a peek at my avatar you will see how long I have been racing :) FYI I have a friend that has been doing the same thing on 4 wheels and has won Championships in EVERY form of professional motorsports he has entered.

My Point Is This

He has driven the finest thing's you can get on 4 wheels and last year he got to drive Hamilton's F1 car and he stated afterwards that it was the MOST FUN he has EVER had in a car or every for that matter. To me that say's something and I concur Bernie b4 they MAKE you retire piss them all off one last time and give them all a one finger salute letting them know they are #1 and listen to our cry's.

PLEASE

The 25th Car now that's funny. Drive it like we stold it

5. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

Ratings:
    +253
    Vote Bortz!

Hell ill even drive the 26th car if i have to. @Bram Hengeveld if it happens you just got hired as my manager, I can pay you whatever adsense decides to bring me each month :thumbsup:

@Steve Stoop you can be my personal commentator along with @AgentMulder

@Scott Webber you just got hired as the tea boy.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bradley Capps-Jenner

Bradley Capps-Jenner

Ratings:
    +269
    I'd say possibly in GP3, but not into F1

7. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,200
    To be frank, I wouldn't even fit into a real F1 car. Let alone replicate my lap times from F1 2011. I guess that's why they're not doing this...plus there are lots of aspiring GP2 / GP3 drivers around anyway. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Diego Lopez

Diego Lopez

Ratings:
    +288
    I say RD starts gettin sponsored and we might come up with a team with the good drivers that can "fit". I can fit, but highly doubt I can even compete :p

not just F1, but other series could be possible. Give it a few more years and im willing to bet they will start looking over heres for driver hiring.

9. Alexander Hellwig

Alexander Hellwig

Ratings:
    +1,078
  10. HDCaptainCrazy

HDCaptainCrazy

Ratings:
    +0
    me it's my dream ferrari driver a f1 2012 challenge for a f1 place it's for me ;)