1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Cars Formula One 1975 Part 1 [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Automobilista Mods' started by Dethrone1427, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dethrone1427

Dethrone1427

Ratings:
    +72
    Dethrone1427 submitted a new resource:

Formula One 1975 Part 1 - Updated physics for the F1 1975 Mod by ChiefWiggum

Read more about this resource...

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. hex

hex

Ratings:
    +157
    Ahhh, much improved, indeed! Thanks so much :)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  3. ChiefWiggum

ChiefWiggum

Ratings:
    +89
    you should be add in the .veh Description="75_LE:#03 Jody Scheckter" as example, then all Cars use the same Entry in the realfeel file

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dethrone1427

Dethrone1427

Ratings:
    +72
    Ok will do @ChiefWiggum!! I'm not finished completely tweaking the physics so there will be updates shortly.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Russ Craven

Russ Craven

Ratings:
    +12
    Thanks guys, just terrified myself at Monza..awesome job !!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. ChiefWiggum

ChiefWiggum

Ratings:
    +89
    my first Impression was........too easy.......but then I can't stop driving, this is really fun......good Job Mate!

• Like Like x 1
  7. CMGARAGE

CMGARAGE
    Premium

Ratings:
    +93
    The cars have a nice feel to them but I still get the impression they're too fast. They beat out the F Retro by 6 seconds in my brief testing @ Interlagos Historic and even on a light rubbered track seem to beat the fastest lap for the '75 Season by a couple of seconds.

There's also some oddities with the setup now. The car I tested had the steering lock set to 13.x degrees instead of the usual whole degree incremements you'd normally get.

Also, could we get an LE and a HE edition (Historical Edition) as seperate series files so that there's the option for servers to run with matched performance cars in the LE and with realistic performance files +talent files, offline via the HE edition?

Where are you getting your data from to make the individual .hdv from? There's 3 or 4 versions of the tyre file and the same with the Cosworth engines.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium

Ratings:
    +565
    Awesome job guys @ChiefWiggum & @Dethrone1427 Thanks heaps for the effort you've both put into this mod, really enjoying these cars and I agree with the above ^^, a historical edition would be a must have addition to this already excellent mod. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

9. maxspeed3

maxspeed3

Ratings:
    +6
    All I can say is wow!! Nice job putting this together for us.With each car having it own physics file/different mass/power/drag plus different engine ini's as well ......awesome! awesome! awesome ! best mod in ams hands down:D.....we need more 1975 tracks (good conversions)

10. maxspeed3

maxspeed3

Ratings:
    +6
    All cars have different power/mass/drag in this mod.... wouldn't that be an historical edition then

11. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium

Ratings:
    +565
    Yep! guess it would....I stand corrected, my bad:whistling:
    Could they alter ChiefWiggums version to be an LE addition?

12. maxspeed3

maxspeed3

Ratings:
    +6
    The changes you made are like you said:much more predictable and enjoyable experience. Awesome job:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dethrone1427

Dethrone1427

Ratings:
    +72
    Tbh with you I worked firstly to get them more stable, I'll start back engineering over the next few weeks to slow them down because as you said they're about 4-6 seconds a lap faster depending on which circuit you race. But out of it being accurate or enjoyable to race I must admit I went for the enjoyable to race. BUT I take onboard what you say and do plan to remedy this.

In so far as where I got my data for all the different tyre files, engine files, that's purely used for different tyre degradation and engine performance to add spice and variety to each race however long you may run it. Its still a WIP, but if the people want a LE version I can release that too, no worries!!

14. marcelo corti

marcelo corti

Ratings:
    +0
    Some cars that previously appeared in version 1.0, now do not appear, I have some type of error or still not complete the mod

15. Dethrone1427

Dethrone1427

Ratings:
    +72
    Did you delete the original mod as instructed in the description?

16. marcelo corti

marcelo corti

Ratings:
    +0
    yes...

17. Dethrone1427

Dethrone1427

Ratings:
    +72
    You downloaded parts one and two? You extracted the series and gamedata folders into the main AMS folder?

18. marcelo corti

marcelo corti

Ratings:
    +0
    I did everything as I said in the description, the following cars do not appear: Beta march # 10 lombardi and # 29 stuck Embassy # 22 stommelen Copersucar

19. ChiefWiggum

ChiefWiggum

Ratings:
    +89
    maybe it would be better to have all cars in one mod, like I did with extra cars, so it's not possible to drive all cars online, or not?

20. marcelo corti

marcelo corti

Ratings:
    +0
    The work is very good both the original mod, as the update, is missing very little so that the combination between mod and update is 100%

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.