rF2 Formula Nippon Mini Series @ Okayama - Sun November 29th 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are a lap down in these cars dan you should have lifted off or something and let me by, I had Ingermar(I think) behind me and I shouldnt have to battle a lapped car which caused me to spin eventually, not having a go mate just bear that in mind in future :wink2:

sorry mate :( btw you were about half a lap infront of me when u crashed

As for my race it`s been one of those weekends so far :) during warm up my keyboard wouldnt respond although the caps lock light was going on and off when I pressed it so it was still working, but I couldnt escape back to the garage and had to sit there until we advanced to the next session, I eventually had an off and hit the wall not very hard but my engine overheated and stopped, as I couldnt alter it because I couldnt get back to the garage, ah well roll on the next race :) thanks for setting it up Ivo good job mate :thumb:

sorry mate :( btw you were about half a lap infront of me when u crashed

I may have been when I crashed out of the game, but when I had a car on the same lap as me behind me and I was trying to get into a position to get by you a lap down, I gave it to much power coming out of a turn span and lost my position, that was due to me trying to gain tenths on you because you were fighting me and you shouldnt do that if you are a lap down mate.

Q: Time was good and pleased with second position.
R: Start wasn`t very good but I stay in position 2. Ben crashed in T4 and Ivo was just behind me. I tryed to spare tyres because I had very long stint and fortunately I didn`t any mistake :)

Fun racing tonight guys.
Followed Viljar for about 8 laps. Then i lost it when i hitted first gear instead of second. So was 11 seconds behind him and had Ingemar right on my tail. Made my pitstop and had a gap of 48 seconds to Viljar. But Viljar waited very long for his pitstop. When he came out i was 7 seconds behind him, but he was just to fast with new tyres.

Fun race guys. :)

Really enjoyed that race. :beauty: Was running far too much downforce to hold my position on the straits. Got away from the start well but after a few laps Martin came past me with a nice move up the inside into the hairpin and Ingemar got me on the next corner. Still, made it to the finish 1 lap down in 4th place. Congrats to the top 3. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back