rF2 Formula Nippon Mini Series @ Okayama - Sun November 29th 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that was my biggest mistake ever!

I was the fastest by 0.6 in quali. than I had a good start, but in the hairpin I brake earlier, but the car spun and crash backwards into the wall, then my engine was broken :(

loved that race (well the first few laps) then puncture and therefore pit and lapped. But really really enjoyed battling with Martin (was 4th but lapped me) untill I spun which knocked my confidence and then it got worse and worse until I lost back end and into the wall at turn 2.

Cant wait till next week **psst lets have one tomorow** :p lol, love these cars becasue I can actually drive them and be competetive.

Dan.

loved that race (well the first few laps) then puncture and therefore pit and lapped. But really really enjoyed battling with Martin (was 4th but lapped me) untill I spun which knocked my confidence and then it got worse and worse until I lost back end and into the wall at turn 2.

Cant wait till next week **psst lets have one tomorow** :p lol, love these cars becasue I can actually drive them and be competetive.

Dan.

When you are a lap down in these cars dan you should have lifted off or something and let me by, I had Ingermar(I think) behind me and I shouldnt have to battle a lapped car which caused me to spin eventually, not having a go mate just bear that in mind in future :wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 225 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.8%