rF2 Formula Nippon @ Interlagos - Sun December 13th 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this?

Okay, it looks like it is in the same path as Vista which is:
C:\ProgramData\Trymedia\licenses

ProgramData is a hidden directory. If you are setup to hide hidden files then just type that path in the address bar manually and it will come up.

hmnzz got hit at the start. sombody passed me on the inside between me and the wall. there was little space and the rear right of his car hit my front and send me into the wall.. well s.. happens haha

hmnzz got hit at the start. sombody passed me on the inside between me and the wall. there was little space and the rear right of his car hit my front and send me into the wall.. well s.. happens haha

that was me sorry, got a slower start then me so split second...tried to keep it as close to wall as poss (u can see I steer into the wall :p) sorry again;

My race - Last race with these cars, dont like them anymore :p race ended for me on lap 1 turn 3, racing incident.

Dan.

Lol it was Bjorn his first race with rFactor. And he already has some nice pace. Props for that. :)
My race was also not that good. :D

Going to change somethings for the next race probably 2x25 minutes races. :)

Thanks to Ivo again fore this.

And i hope whe have more drivers next time. I realy dont understand why whe have so little drivers with this nice mod. And also just 3 finishers out of 9 starters is to little. A huge difference in speed is also the case. When you guys have a question about setup etc.. please ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%