1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula Masters @ Dijon - Thursday January 27th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bjorn de Haas, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

[​IMG]

Servername: RaceDepartment IFM
    Class: International Formula Master
    Track: Dijon download here
    Weather: changeable
    Practice: 15 minutes (20:00GMT)
    Qualification: 10 minutes (Super Pole)
    Warmup: 10 minutes
    Race: 2x25 minutes
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

2. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

1. Philip Sprangers
    2. Bruno Bee
    3. Dino Paolini
    4. Bjorn Spierenburg
    5. Steve Crossland
    6. Ronny rooij
    7. Andreas Loffler
    8. Stefan Beemsterboer
    9. Bjorn de Haas
    10. Adam Eggbeer
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -

3. Hi Bjorn,

Sign me in please.
    At least I'm first in signing up, for the second time :)

thx in advance

4. Hi,
    Sign me in please :)

5. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Please sign me up :cool:

6. Sign me up please

7. OK I'm in, please sign me up

8. Count me in Bjorn.

9. I´m in please

10. MAN would love to join, but goin out.

Wil join a club race soon, so see you soon. Have fun.

11. Sorry, I did not mean I WILL join this race, I wanted to join but I can't.

I will sign up soon.

12. Here is a maybe!

13. Sign me up please Bjorn :)

14. Thanks Bjorn,

That was again an exellent event. I'm not yet as fast as the Andreas and BB but it was great fun on the back-bench :tongue:

Made two small mistakes in race 2. That was enough to loose the roll and I couldn't make it up to you, Bjorn.

I'm allways looking forward to these races. I hope they get more popular. They should be:D.

Keep up the good work, Bjorn.

thanks everyone

15. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

Indeed great racing guys:) and philip you were fast in that first section haha. I had to put in qualy laps to keep up:p

16. Some good battles tonight, enjoyed it :)

Quali: Messed up my lap so started 8th.

Race 1: Got a good start and was 6th by turn 1. Going into the Gauche de la Bretelle, I lost the rear end and spun, nearly collecting someone (sorry). I was now running last and slowly catching Philip but everytime I got close I made a mistake. Steve dropped behind me after a few laps and we had a good battle until he out-braked himself into turn 1 trying to go down the inside which put him out of the race. From then on, I just tried to reel in Philip but it was no use. Finished 7th after Ronny also retired.

Race 2: I started from 2nd and made another good start but stayed 2nd. I followed Ronny through the majority of the lap, getting ready to pounce on any mistakes. I got right up behind him going into the Virage de la Combe and planned to make an overtaking manoeuvre on the main straight. However I never got the chance as I got hit from behind and spun off into the barrier. By the time I recovered, I was last, 10 seconds behind the nearest car, so I decided to practice hot-lapping (something I'm usually useless at). Slowly whittled down the gap to Bjorn by beating my PB's on the circuit and got to 2 seconds behind Philip when he made a mistake, but I had a series of poor laps and fell away from him again. In the end I finished 7th again, due to Ronny making a couple of big mistakes.

Thanks to Bjorn, RD, and all those who raced :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.