AC Formula Master @ Spa-Francorchamps - Sunday 3rd May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have just made the finishing touches on my skin for this car. Feel free to download it.
preview.jpg

Cheers lad, that was good fun, had a nice little scrap with Ash for the opening couple of laps as he selfishly held me up :p, then started to catch the leading pair of Sun and Evan, but I ran out of front end grip and lost it at Pouhon on the outside in an almost identical incident to what happened to me in the league race here.

Cheers @Sniper for the server :inlove:
Special mention to @Fred Locklear for being willing to get up at an ungodly hour to come racing :)

Cheers lad, that was good fun, had a nice little scrap with Ash for the opening couple of laps as he selfishly held me up :p, then started to catch the leading pair of Sun and Evan, but I ran out of front end grip and lost it at Pouhon on the outside in an almost identical incident to what happened to me in the league race here.

Cheers @Sniper for the server :inlove:
Special mention to @Fred Locklear for being willing to get up at an ungodly hour to come racing :)
Yep. Well done @Fred Locklear . Great effort.
Thanks @Chris Stacey and @Sniper. Good fun as usual.
Great driving @El-ahrairah, @Sun Levi and @Ashley Cowan

Thanks for the race all! I'm usually up quite late so a little bit of nap and I can be race ready...or something :).

The car seemed a little bit weird. The front end just seemed kinda mushy and hard to figure what the car wanted to do. Twice at Pouhon I understeered into the corner and the back would step out even though i was feathering the throttle. Countersteering would do nothing until it would randomly catch and throw me in the opposite direction.Part of me is not sure if it can be dialed out with setup, and part of me thinks my wheel FFB is funky.

This happened in several times around Pouhon and one trashed both of my wings. I need to remember to change tired when I get repairs :). It kinds sucked because I had some decent times the first couple of laps, and would have been in the 2:19s without the screwups.

I'll probably get used to it with more practice and in time for the league :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back