1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula Master @ Le Mans 2004 - Sunday July 3rd 2001

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM FM
    Required RACE 07 expansions: Race On
    Class: Formula Master
    Track: Le Mans 2004
    Practice: 18:00 GMT
    Qualification: 18:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 18:50 GMT
    Race: 19:00 GMT 2x30 Minutes
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]162[/signuplist]

2. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Nice to see IFM events again.
    I hope they will come with some nice technical tracks in the future ;)

3. I'm with you, Dino :)

4. Oh, ah.... what a sight for my sore eyes... the modern LeMans track... how wonderful!
    I loved that track in Grid, just didn't like through. How I missed it, bellissimo!

5. Bruno Sousa Ferreira

Bruno Sousa Ferreira
    Strategy Mister!

Which I could race but can't on this sunday :(

6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up guy's !

7. I'll try and make it.. seems like a fun combo

8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

gonna pull out of that one guy's, have fun :)

9. I guess wings 1-1 wasn't the best idea for these cars here as the gearbox was very limited.. Anyways, had a few nice battles going on, but I went off a bit in one of the fast corners at the last section of the track and got a big crash. Hit escape as soon as I could to avoid collecting others!
    Tbh, it was still a bit better than I expected, 6 drivers on a track like this = nightmare, running alone in endless straights. Thankfully it wasn't like that.
    + this car really isn't for this track, it's much more fun to drive on twisty circuits.

Anyways, thanks for the race.

10. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

wtf server outsynched me in the middle of race 1 ;(

Well, it is a appropiate ending for an event in which 40%(!) of the drivers who signed up did'nt show up -.-

No idea what that disconnect was all about, my Internet is running normaly ;(

11. Race1 was great. good fight with Philip all the way thru. He was much better on brakes and i was much faster on the last part, the porsche curves. I even got side by side there, which was fun.. When Peter had that huge crash i was right behind but could avoid it so no damage there. It was close, thou.. The new smoke effects are working great, the crash look awesome from my perspective, car parts flying and going thru the smokescreen is better, now that the smoke actually appears right where the action is, not 10 meters behind it.

Didn't make it to Race2, was sweating too much.

EDIT: Close.... [​IMG]

Somebody got clipped... :(

I looked at Philips racing line in those parts where i catched him by 1½ seconds.. Same turn as in the picture above; You were going with 3rd gear and i was doing the same bit with 4th gear flat out.. My gear ratio was the Le Mans setting ie 1st gear very long, almost as default 2nd gear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.