1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula Master @ Laguna Seca 08- Thursday March 25th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Mar 21, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USFM
    Class: Formula Master

Track: Laguna Seca 08
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 1:45GMT (Friday)
    Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15mins
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x15 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. Entry List:

1. William Nowell
    2. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver'

3. I'll be there.

4. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

here to.sign me in.

i'll be practicing for NGP league...GO ROMANIA TEAM

5. I've race this track many times in other games and liked it. I'm hoping to be competitive on it in the formula cars, if I can keep it on the track. Anyone want to throw out a good lap time for me to shoot for?

6. Sorry, no rematch this week William - shame because I'm a Laguna Seca fan. Have fun! (I'll be doing autoX and hotlaps at Myrtle Beach speedway)

7. Eric, I spent 10 years lapping and instructing up here in the NOrtheast. Those were the fun days!

8. No problem Eric, I'll be around so we will meet up again. I saw you in the GT sport race last night, good race. It seems like that is where all the action is. I would love to get into the autoX fun, I picked up a mazda miata earlier in the year to hopefully go have fun with, but now that the weather is getting warmer, I find myself taking the bike out more.

9. Hehe - I have two of them (2004 'Speed & 1994 1.8L Base) - Pix in the 'Cars' Forum here (last post or near last). Any questions on them, PM me.

10. I hope to be able to make this one. This is as close as I get to a "home" track.

Jim

11. Server is not up yet.

12. William I just tried to PM Yves but his inbox is full. Not sure what happened. Kep and eye out in case he realizes what is happening.
    I do not have access to servers so I am not much help on this part.

13. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

the server will be set very soon, give it 5 to 10 minutes and it will be up

14. sorry for the inconvenience...it should be running smooth now ;)

15. Thanks

16. Well I was hoping to have a good race tonight, but no one showed. I guess I scared everyone off with my lightning fast time of 1:21.xxx:wink:.

17. Thats too bad nobody showed for this one. I am changing class to radicals and see if that gets any interest ON Thursday nights.

18. I actually really liked the Formula Cars... Maybe a different day for them (Sunday?) and mix in the other Open Wheel mods. Of course, Radicals sound like fun too....

19. I like the formula cars or the formula bmw, or the f3000 as well, would hate to seem them go. A sunday race sounds good, I would sign up.

20. OPen wheels is on Thursday fpr the forseeable future. Next week we will run a different car though. Radicals are fun. How about radicals at Brands HAtch?