1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula Master @ Istanbul 06 - Thursday March 11th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Mar 6, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USFM
    Class: Formula Master

Track: ISTANBUL 06
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:00 EST / 18:00 WST / 2:00 GMT (Friday)
    Practice: 30mins
    Qualification: 20mins
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x15 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Peter Bartfai
    3. Frans Linden
    4. Yves Larose
    5. William Nowell
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver

3. Sign me up please!

4. Switch my status to "maybe" please! Depends on how many will sign-up 'till Thursday night (not want to wake up at 3 am Friday if we don't have more drivers)

5. OK Peter no probs

6. Can i be signed up also please??

If so See Y'all On Track.... :smile:

7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

love the track so sign me up please

8. I want to race! Fair warning, I am a newbe.

9. William Welcome aboard!

Just have yourself some fun here man it's just a club event afterall!

10. I'm sorry, but i dont feel like to get up at 3.00 am to drive against 4 drivers
    For as far known........

With regrads in my heart: hereby i redrawn myself from this race.
    Apologies
    But i'll be back for sure.

11. Frans I understand completely! We'l catch yu another time then.

12. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

server is up

13. Ok, late sign up - new cars - maybe I can give William some fun. Thx

14. Anyone want to join us?:)

We're currently 5.

15. Shoot, I went to feed the dog during the first part of warm-up and came back to a Lost connection with host message. Bummed out as this was going to be my racing for the weekend. :mad:

16. thanks everybody, grats Yves and Peter
    this was my first podium in my life:wink:
    btw Eric should have been at least 3rd in R2, but that spin ... last turn of lap 6 i think
    anyway, did u see me drifting?:biggrin:

17. Sorry to hear that Bill!

Thx all for coming it was fun!

18. Had fun racing with you guys last night even though I didn't have good results. I crashed out on the 3rd lap in the first race, and on the 1st lap on the second race. I must admitt, for the 3 weeks that I've had the game I have had ABS and TC set to low. I see now that, that is not going to cut it here. Had fun, and I will be back, hopefully a little better next time.

19. Wow, these cars sure are wheel-hop happy! Very sticky, though

Qualified 3rd.

Race 1: Good start. Kept Yves and Peter in sight for longer than I thought I could. Caught a glimpse of Peter hitting the tires, then didn't see much of anyone for the rest of the race. Finished P2.

Race 2: Nicked William going into turn 1 and slowed to let him get going. Didn't notice that Yves had spun and was behind me. I hit the brakes a little early for Yves getting into turn 4 and got turned a little. Yves waited (quite a while) and then caught back up and passed me on lap 3. Spent the next few laps slowly catching Alex, then passed him when he didn't quite make turn 10. He was close on my tail, and I was looking forward to a great battle, when I spun the tires out of the last turn and nosed it into the wall, losing the left front. Watched Peter and Yves battle for the rest of the race.

Thanks to all - had fun in these cars! Glad you joined us William, see you again soon.

Eric

20. Glad to hear you guys had fun! William hang in there man it'll get better as time goes along!

hope you liked the track in these cars since I have never run them here before.

Thanks for racing with the club! YOu r support makes a difference!