1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula Master @ Donington - Thursday July 7th 2001

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USIFM
    Required RACE 07 expansions: Race On
    Class: Formula Master
    Track: Donington Park v1.4
    Practice: 21:00 EDT (1:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 21:30 EDT (1:30 GMT)
    Warm-up: 21:45 EDT (1:45 GMT)
    Race: 21:55 EDT (1:55 GMT) 2x25 Minutes
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]179[/signuplist]

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up !

would be nice to have a few more sign up guy's :wink:

3. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

Can some of you guys go to NoGrip and other forums (where allowed) and advertise a bit? I have done it a few times and I don;t wantto get a nastygram at some point.

4. I shall be there, lets hope for a repeat like last night in the Mini's! Did a little practice earlier and managed to get a mid 1:27.

5. 1.31.484 is my best lap and think i can cut it down to 1.30 with more practice. I may join, i'll confirm later today. :tongue:

6. Any reason why the cars jumps so much like it was a bunny on new spring day? :confused:

7. Just got home, need to grab something to eat, hope to be able to join in time

8. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

sorry, broke my wheel clamp again

9. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Car setup Denis! I spent all of practice and qualifying trying to get comfy in my car. I did at least have one good enough to drive but it still didn't feel well. That's what happens when you don't sit in the seat wnough.

R1: If I hadn't goofed up I could have had a fun race with Bob but ended up chasing him, getting no closer than 5 sec to him.
    R2: Bob picked up some speed, I think everyone did and I was left in the dust!

10. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Thanks for the event, IFM's are really fun on almost every track.
    Even though I normaly don't like Donington much, with that car it was nice.
    David you could have stayed for the races too.

After a 2nd on quali I started from pole after David left. Could win the first race after Yves finally crumbled under pressure :p
    Technicaly I won the 2nd too, because Glen was too lazy to drive another lap^^

Good fun, cya soon

11. Good races all! I like Donington a lot but I struggle on the 2 back hairpins, always seem to lose some time there.

12. Ton's of fun. Arrived late from work with no practice running the default setup and still had a lot of fun. Was finally starting to get into a grove in the second race when after 15 min or when I so I spaced out and didn't brake for T1 sending me into the wall loosing both front wheels. Thanks for organizing Yves!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.